B

bigbigbig

Oct 15, 2023
To preface im a Male living in Australia, i weigh around 95kg and am 5'7. I can't purchase SN where I'm living so these methods are the alternative to that.

I was wondering how painful a death from Benadryl or dxm would be and approximately how much to take. I already tried killing myself on 4 - 5 grams on Benadryl but was found and taken to the hospital within a couple hours. I usually black out on dxm after taking over 600mg so would that make it painless? and how long would it take to die. I'm planning on taking 6 grams of dxm. Would it be better to take them in combination.

Obtaining dxm or Benadryl might be quite difficult now since my parents check everything i order now. I've read that inhaling pure helium with no oxygen can cause you to die in a completely painless matter since it feels like your breathing normal oxygen and you feel fine then you suddenly pass out and die within a few mins. I was wondering what Percentage the helium would have to be, like does it have to be over 70%, 90&, 100% or does it not matter?. I was thinking about purchasing a tank of helium marketed for party balloons and hooking up a scuba mask to it and inhaling it that way.

Just ranting now. Don't have to read this part.
I know my family will be completely broken up by this and might never recover and i feel unbelievable guilt because of it, but when I'm dead I won't have the capacity to feel guilt so I guess ill just bear it till then. They'll be dead within a hundred years anyway so who cares it's all meaningless. That's just how my brain is compensating with leaving my family behind anyway whom i love very much. What I'm saying isn't a fact and shouldn't hold any significance to anyone else.
Also say whatever you want about Tantacrul but I am so fucking glad he made that video since i can 100% tell you right now that i would have never found out about this site.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What's DPH and DXM? sorry my ignorance. But imo they are not very reliable to CTB. You will need 99.9% He (party balloon He is with 20% oxygen nowadays afaik and will not do the trick) or N2 and an exit bag / SCBA mask.

You can read about inert gas / N2 methods in the Megathread in the Suicide Resource Compilation. (see sticky threads)

IsThisEverything

IsThisEverything

Nov 1, 2023
People have successfully CTB on DPH and usually 4g is about enough, but perhaps you would need a bit more as it didn't work for you last time. I don't know about DXM. You probably know that DPH overdoses are grim though (I've overdosed on it before), and it's not a guaranteed death. You're much more likely to get severe hallucinations or seizures than actually die.

Nitrogen is a better option than Helium, for the reasons Praestat_Mori stated. You need to have something with no oxygen in. You also need a method to remove the carbon dioxide you exhale. If your parents check what you order, I'm not sure this is a viable method though as they will certainly question why you've ordered a tank of nitrogen, unless you're a hobby welder.

Also, it's natural to feel guilty. I think most people feel guilty about ending their lives due to the impact it has on others. But it is your life, and your suffering. You shouldn't have to continue to suffer just to make other people happy. You have to put yourself first.