wastingtime

wastingtime

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
Aug 21, 2023
in stan's 48 hour guide where it says during the 40 minute wait time you mix the SN with water, is there any reason to wait that long after mixing it? I was thinking the later the mixture is made the better since the SN has shorter time to turn into nitrate but maybe im just stupid.
Should i really make the drink 30 mins before taking it? or is 10 or 20 good enough too

Reactions: Saxenomorph and feuerflieger
Lifeis_Jouissance70

Lifeis_Jouissance70

Come, sweet death
Oct 25, 2023
I thought about this too. I thought of mixing it 5 minutes before taking it so its more potent and doesnt turn into nitrate. SN dissolves really really fast, at least the sn I had (99% SN)

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
I can't think of any disadvantage to mixing it right before. You're still getting the SN down either way. I personally think I'll mix mine in the 10 mins before, as if something happens/I change my mind in that window between AE/painkillers and SN then I don't want to have wasted my SN when I'm unlikely to be able to replace it.

Reactions: wastingtime and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I thought about this too. I thought of mixing it 5 minutes before taking it so its more potent and doesnt turn into nitrate. SN dissolves really really fast, at least the sn I had (99% SN)
So how did you dispose of it?

Lifeis_Jouissance70

Lifeis_Jouissance70

Come, sweet death
Oct 25, 2023
So how did you dispose of it?
I only tested it with the aquarium tests at the time to see if it was pure SN
It was the smallest ammount of sn so it shouldnt be too harmful I poured it outside into the cement where it dried out from the sun. I didnt think much of it cause it was just 1g
Im not sure if I want to ctb at times. Its just so hard to, theres a lot of risk of failure, I dont want to risk that.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and wastingtime
D

Deleted member 65988

Sure, who wouldn't fear failure after all but I'm past fear considering many who have ctb had the same concerns of failure themselves, it's just a normal thing regardless of the method.

Reactions: wastingtime and Unknown21
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Is there a chemical reaction with the water that I'm missing? Otherwise it shouldn't degrade into nitrate that fast...

If you really want to be safe I'm sure mixing it 5-10 min prior won't hurt though

D

Deleted member 65988

Is there a chemical reaction with the water that I'm missing? Otherwise it shouldn't degrade into nitrate that fast...

If you really want to be safe I'm sure mixing it 5-10 min prior won't hurt though
No, it absolutely wouldn't degrade that fast at all, it could a few hrs before it does completely degrade. Mixing even 20 mins prior isn't a bad thing, people have done it before.

Reactions: wastingtime