A

Anoniempje

Mar 30, 2023
Hey, thanks for taking the time to read this. I am planning to CTB soon. I have plenty of SN so that should not be the problem. However, I do not have any other meds that prevent me from throwing up. Is this going to be a problem or will just the SN work?

I am planning fast for +- 24 hours before taking any SN. I am going to prepare multiple glasses in case I throw up after drinking the first one. Will this likely work or is it still too uncertain. I don't want to mess it up.

Last question is hard to answer but I am interested in the opinions here anyway: Will SN be a painful death?

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
The long story short is at the least you want to have antiemetics like metoclopramide in order to ensure more chances you will withhold the SN and not throw up. Anything else like benzos or beta blockers for relaxation and alleviating fast heart beat is luxury.

Some source indicate they had some sore throat or upset stomach, but it's not excruciating, however the discomfort part can be excruciating, and I'd say it's more likely you experience that without antiemetics.

I personally didn't experiment this with SN, but just going by lots of research of what I read around here. If I were you, I wouldn't proceed without at least antiemetics, although it's still possible to ctb without them.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Cant you try some Mexican Pharmacy atleast to obtain the metoclopramide? I Heard they ship worldwide without too many questions

• Love
Reactions: Vizve
A

Anoniempje

Mar 30, 2023
The long story short is at the least you want to have antiemetics like metoclopramide in order to ensure more chances you will withhold the SN and not throw up. Anything else like benzos or beta blockers for relaxation and alleviating fast heart beat is luxury.

Some source indicate they had some sore throat or upset stomach, but it's not excruciating, however the discomfort part can be excruciating, and I'd say it's more likely you experience that without antiemetics.

I personally didn't experiment this with SN, but just going by lots of research of what I read around here. If I were you, I wouldn't proceed without at least antiemetics, although it's still possible to ctb without them.
Thanks for the information. I will try to get my hands on meto since it is probably worth it. Least I deserve is to die with a little bit more comfort if anything

V

Vizve

Nov 7, 2023
Thanks for the information. I will try to get my hands on meto since it is probably worth it. Least I deserve is to die with a little bit more comfort if anything
Friend, I know this has nothing to do with what you all are discussing, but I really need someone to help me by answering this question: Approximately, how long does the sn take to take effect? I mean, I live with my parents, and I know that if they notice my inactivity, they'll suspect an attempt and call the police immediately, and I don't want anyone to thwart my attempt and leave me with serious consequences.

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
If you live in the US, I got mine from pushhealth.com, you just tell them that you have nausea issues and that meto in the past helped you through it, and they should prescribe you. The downside is that you have to pay like $65 for all the service and all that.

A

Anoniempje

Mar 30, 2023
If you live in the US, I got mine from pushhealth.com, you just tell them that you have nausea issues and that meto in the past helped you through it, and they should prescribe you. The downside is that you have to pay like $65 for all the service and all that.
Thanks for the help! Unfortunately I'm from Europe so this won't work for me. But I will try to find a similar solution in Europe.