• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I know that OD is not considerably reliable and I have researched online, deaths from Clozapine. I will tell you that I am very sick, severe malabsorption from ischemic stomach and intestines. I already have cyanosis from my heart being bad. My BP is 80/50 in the morning and my HR skyrockets with any movement. I'm having trouble breathing, I'm basically bedridden and many other issues.

When I was in the hospital, I tried to avoid the meds by hiding them under my tongue and spitting them out. But I had one nurse who checked my mouth when she was on duty. So occasionally I had to swallow a few pills. They were changing my meds from resperidone to clozapine and I had to swallow 30mg for 3 days. These 3 days I could not wake up, I slept 20 hours a day easily. I honestly thought I was going to pass in my sleep from these meds.

Since I've been out of the hospital, I have been stockpiling clozapine. I have SN but I just know this will be painful for me with my stomach and intestinal issues. I also can't take Meto for this reason. So the thought of SN scares me as I don't want any pain at all.

When I think about taking the clozapine I truly feel like it will be a peaceful way to go bcuz of how it made me sleep with just 30mg. I feel calm when I think about taking this vs how I cringe when I think of SN.

I'm also very frail 5'6 115lbs. Middle age. I don't have much natural time left unfortunately and it's living hell.

A man in his 20s took 2000 mg and ctbd so I think 1000-1500mg honestly should be enough to take me out considering my already failing health. (To get more than 1500mg Id have to wait 2 more months and I don't think I can take much more)

Want to get a few opinions as I was a health freak my whole life and never used meds. Ironic and shitty that I'm dying from no health!
Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ireland, rasputin and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Sorry Living Sucks I feel your pain so sorry you can't go on your situation sounds really bad, I have read a few stories of people who OD on Clozapine and the side effects sound terrible as well, you may have read the stories below but I thought I would add them for information I hope you can find peace or the help you need.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1640699/

Reactions: Mich517 and rasputin
rasputin

rasputin

chronically ill
Mar 28, 2020
Sorry Living Sucks I feel your pain so sorry you can't go on your situation sounds really bad, I have read a few stories of people who OD on Clozapine and the side effects sound terrible as well, you may have read the stories below but I thought I would add them for information I hope you can find peace or the help you need.

I know that OD is not considerably reliable and I have researched online, deaths from Clozapine. I will tell you that I am very sick, severe malabsorption from ischemic stomach and intestines. I already have cyanosis from my heart being bad. My BP is 80/50 in the morning and my HR skyrockets with any movement. I'm having trouble breathing, I'm basically bedridden and many other issues.

When I was in the hospital, I tried to avoid the meds by hiding them under my tongue and spitting them out. But I had one nurse who checked my mouth when she was on duty. So occasionally I had to swallow a few pills. They were changing my meds from resperidone to clozapine and I had to swallow 30mg for 3 days. These 3 days I could not wake up, I slept 20 hours a day easily. I honestly thought I was going to pass in my sleep from these meds.

Since I've been out of the hospital, I have been stockpiling clozapine. I have SN but I just know this will be painful for me with my stomach and intestinal issues. I also can't take Meto for this reason. So the thought of SN scares me as I don't want any pain at all.

When I think about taking the clozapine I truly feel like it will be a peaceful way to go bcuz of how it made me sleep with just 30mg. I feel calm when I think about taking this vs how I cringe when I think of SN.

I'm also very frail 5'6 115lbs. Middle age. I don't have much natural time left unfortunately and it's living hell.

A man in his 20s took 2000 mg and ctbd so I think 1000-1500mg honestly should be enough to take me out considering my already failing health. (To get more than 1500mg Id have to wait 2 more months and I don't think I can take much more)

Want to get a few opinions as I was a health freak my whole life and never used meds. Ironic and shitty that I'm dying from no health!
Thanks for your time.

The potential side effects of OD are what worries me. Would absolutely hate for you to suffer. :( Drug overdoses are notoriously unstable in terms of how they affect each patient. For myself, I developed serotonin syndrome (hell on earth) and something similar to akathisia and it wasn't even fatal. Even when drugs affect you a certain way normally, the effects can change drastically in the case of an overdose. At least that's been my experience (something might make me calm/sleepy but have the opposite effect during an OD). It's not a guarantee either way, things might be fairly peaceful for you, but I hate how unstable and unpredictable ODing is. There's always a chance of incredible suffering. Especially with antipsychotics.

In my opinion, if I had something that made me sleep that well I'd probably combine it with another method. Ideally the debreather. So I could be asleep while it the hypoxia takes place.

I'm so sorry for all you're going through, and deeply empathize about being trapped between a rock and a hard place with your health. I'm scared spitless of SN for very similar reasons.

Sending kind thoughts your way.

Reactions: Ireland and Jumper Geo
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Is it at all possible for you to switch to another method, like inert gas?

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020

I did read these but it does not state any side effects? Sounds like the 22 year old just fell asleep.

In my opinion, if I had something that made me sleep that well I'd probably combine it with another method. Ideally the debreather. So I could be asleep while it the hypoxia takes place.
I was so hopeful for the debreather but now concerned for its reliability.

Is it at all possible for you to switch to another method, like inert gas?
Unfortunately no.