S

SirChuxAlot

Jan 16, 2019
So I know this most likely has been asked before but considering I have been busy at work all this week, I honestly haven't had the chance to dig deep in the forums on topics, however I am highly curious on this nembutal I keep reading about on top of how hard it is to get.

Does it have a high success rate?
Where is it even possible to obtain it?

Reactions: therhydler, 21Neberg and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Hi Sir Chux, I hope your shark nightmares are receding and you have been enjoying better sleep of late.

You have certainly picked the right place to ask these questions and I expect there will be a flurry of people ready to help.

While you are waiting and reading the forum : Nembutal is often abbreviated to N so if you find that letter scattered about whilst reading, that is - most likely - what is being referred to.

Although, it was used to mean 'Nespresso' in a recent thread but I think that is fairly self explanatory when you see it used in that specific context.

Hope that is helpful to be going along with :-)

Last edited:
Reactions: therhydler, Deleted member 4993, 21Neberg and 1 other person
L

lshode55

Dec 2, 2018
curious too . keeping an eye here

Reactions: therhydler and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

SirChuxAlot

Jan 16, 2019
I meant to add to this that I have been fighting a bad flare up from my Ulcerative Pancolitis to, so I have been sleeping alot from all the pain. So I have been MIA for awhile. Hopefully this flare passes soon.
Thanks again to anyone who can offer some information!

Reactions: therhydler and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I meant to add to this that I have been fighting a bad flare up from my Ulcerative Pancolitis to, so I have been sleeping alot from all the pain. So I have been MIA for awhile. Hopefully this flare passes soon.
Thanks again to anyone who can offer some information!

Do you take medication for that?

Reactions: therhydler, Deleted member 4993, SirChuxAlot and 1 other person
killing me softly

killing me softly

don't wake me, i plan on sleeping in
Dec 28, 2018
So I know this most likely has been asked before but considering I have been busy at work all this week, I honestly haven't had the chance to dig deep in the forums on topics, however I am highly curious on this nembutal I keep reading about on top of how hard it is to get.

Does it have a high success rate?
Where is it even possible to obtain it?
The best place to start is here:
Peaceful Pill eHandboox (Oct-2018):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wn1bw91fa1hv6nb/PPeH_October_2018_(PDF).zip/file
(this link is copied directly from the resources thread)

there are a couple of chapters specific to N. it will cover all of the basic info you need to know about the drug, recommended way to administer, etc. there are also chapters on a few other methods which may be of interest.

next, check some threads such as the "Megathread Getting N from A". this particular thread is geared towards people's experiences of actually obtaining N, but there are some nice nuggets in there as well. it's up around 40 or so pages, so you may want to just start a few pages back to see more recent posts. **please note that as of now the only confirmed legitimate supplier is A. and even then there is risk involved in receiving**

i do realize it is a lot of reading, but it is well worth it.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 2 others
S

SirChuxAlot

Jan 16, 2019
Do you take medication for that?
Unfortunately, at this moment, no. I just moved back near my relatives and into a new city for a job (We will see how it goes for 6 months, no liking it too much so far). Insurance company hasn't sent my card to reschedule a visit with a doctor. I have to do another colonoscopy and unfortunately they like to "test" new stuff instead of just keeping me on what I know is working, mostly due to the fact mine is in the most severe stage and can cause colon cancer. It definitely affects me at work since I do alot of physical labor, especially mixed with the depression.

The best place to start is here:
Peaceful Pill eHandboox (Oct-2018):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wn1bw91fa1hv6nb/PPeH_October_2018_(PDF).zip/file
(this link is copied directly from the resources thread)

there are a couple of chapters specific to N. it will cover all of the basic info you need to know about the drug, recommended way to administer, etc. there are also chapters on a few other methods which may be of interest.

next, check some threads such as the "Megathread Getting N from A". this particular thread is geared towards people's experiences of actually obtaining N, but there are some nice nuggets in there as well. it's up around 40 or so pages, so you may want to just start a few pages back to see more recent posts. **please note that as of now the only confirmed legitimate supplier is A. and even then there is risk involved in receiving**

i do realize it is a lot of reading, but it is well worth it.
Thank you so much for the information. I did see the Megathread and dabbled here and there on those pages but read mixed messages on the reliability of the supplier, so was curious if there was another. I have other ways to CTB but what I need for the current planned method is out of stock for a good bit until further notice, it is also a bit messier despite success rate, if anything I would like to go peacefully, if at all possible.

I will definitely do some reading to night once I get home and get relaxed!
Thanks again for the info!

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 1 other person
L

lshode55

Dec 2, 2018
Unfortunately, at this moment, no. I just moved back near my relatives and into a new city for a job (We will see how it goes for 6 months, no liking it too much so far). Insurance company hasn't sent my card to reschedule a visit with a doctor. I have to do another colonoscopy and unfortunately they like to "test" new stuff instead of just keeping me on what I know is working, mostly due to the fact mine is in the most severe stage and can cause colon cancer. It definitely affects me at work since I do alot of physical labor, especially mixed with the depression.

Im so sorry you have to go through that . If you go to the ER or urgent care can they at least give you a month supply of what you know is working?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler