• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I have a curious question about liquid Nembutal ctb. Apparently they state that it takes two bottles of 100ml of it in order successfully ctb but they also say that you loose consciousness after a few minutes of drinking it but I wonder how long it would take to ingest the full amount, the two bottles. What if you pass out before being able to ingest the required amount. If anyone I had any thoughts about this I'd appreciate the input. I'm not in possession of Nembutal but want to know this info in case by some luck I'd be able to get it.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I have a curious question about liquid Nembutal ctb. Apparently they state that it takes two bottles of 100ml of it in order successfully ctb but they also say that you loose consciousness after a few minutes of drinking it but I wonder how long it would take to ingest the full amount, the two bottles. What if you pass out before being able to ingest the required amount. If anyone I had any thoughts about this I'd appreciate the input. I'm not in possession of Nembutal but want to know this info in case by some luck I'd be able to get it.
Thats why you should drink in 3-4 sips ...it would take max. 4-5 seconds....
You dont drink it like a fine wine where you taste it, enjoy slowly etc lol
You drink it as a tequila shot

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Thats why you should drink in 3-4 sips ...it would take max. 4-5 seconds....
You dont drink it like a fine wine where you taste it, enjoy slowly etc lol
You drink it as a tequila shot
Good to know cause I thought 100 ml bottle would take a while to drink.

Reactions: sserafim
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
I won't lie I'm a little worried I have N with me and I want to be able to finish the two bottles fast enough

Reactions: davidtorez
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There's a video link in a much, much older posting showing an older gentleman, possibly in the Netherlands, receiving assisted suicide via some type of sodium pentobarbital. I remember him drinking the concoction, but he didn't go unconscious in mere seconds. It took several minutes before finally going unconscious.

Found the link to the video (and others).

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-n-videos.85875/#post-1592942

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
We are in the same boat.
I'd recommend you to practice and simulate drinking a cheap vodka 200 ML in 4-5 sips.
Also its an opportunity to test the AE
Would N work without an AE?

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Would N work without an AE?
Its recommend to take AE.

You seen like pretty lost regarding N. Have you ever read the PPH? Its the Bíblle for suicide and there is an entire chapter dedicated to Nembutal: how to get it, costs, protocols, etc everything detailed. Its a very old information available here in a fixed thread.

Recommend to read it:

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Its recommend to take AE.

You seen like pretty lost regarding N. Have you ever read the PPH? Its the Bíblle for suicide and there is an entire chapter dedicated to Nembutal: how to get it, costs, protocols, etc everything detailed. Its a very old information available here in a fixed thread.

Recommend to read it:

No, I haven't read the PPH yet. I just downloaded it today lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας