• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

goblinknob

Mar 4, 2023
I am thinking of following the guide written by Scrooge, which is quite comprehensive, but I still have some questions.

1. We are supposed to use the diving regulator, where the first stage has the threads for DIN threads for 200 bar. From what I know the regulator can also be for 300 bar tanks (I am asking because I found a cheaper regulator for 300 bar and the description says it can be used for 200 bar as well). But I'm wondering if the pressured air G 5/8" thread adapter would work in this case, since they are made for 200 bar tanks?

2. Is it ok if the diving mask has a snorkel? I somehow struggle finding the one without it. I had never used or seen a diving mask in real life, sorry if it's a dumb question I just don't want to fail due to minor details.

3. He wrote this about checking the regulator function: "Next we'll check the regulator function. For that, open the tank and press the purge button in the middle of the demand valve. (Looks different for some models but it's present on ALL regulators.) When holding the button down, gas flows through the intake, when releasing it the gas flow stops"

I'm confused, how am I supposed to continuously hold the button down once I lose consciousness? Am I missing something? This seems to be a crucial part, I'm sure there has to be an explanation.

Thank you guys for reading. I hope to get some clarity on this.
I guess the gas flows when you are breathing and also when the button is pressed down? Will it flow automatically once breathing so no need to press the button down? Is that correct?
I guess the gas will flow automatically when breathing? So there will be no need to press the button down?

Edit: regarding my last question, I guess the gas will flow automatically when you are breathing, so there is no need to press the button down? Is it that correct?

Last edited: