• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Ready2goGermany

Jun 27, 2018
Hello everyone,

I want to hang myself the next few days, maybe even today, but I'm not sure if I shall use partial or full suspension. I also ask myself what type of knot to use and where to place it. To me it's important to die fast without suffering or dangling too much. Maybe someone can help me

Reactions: dano6533
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I've tried both, I've only had some serious attempts with partial suspension, this method is easier to walk away from, I've only tried full suspension 3 times, to get a feel for it, but ive always left a way to climb out of it. If you go full suspension with out a way to climb out, you will die 98% of the time, that's if no one interupted you, or if the noose does not untie.
I won't try partial suspension because I feel it's a waste of time, it's too easy to walk away from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533, Kira, Mari and 1 other person
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Tried partial and was almost successful. Older apartments in Korea sometimes have these hook anchor points conveniently embedded in the wall. Anyway, on the verge of passing out blissfully before an uncanny surge of survival instinct energy lifted me off my knees and straightened my legs under me. With my rather rotund physique I was surprised that movement was even possible. Be wary.

Reactions: bubbletea, dano6533 and nonexistance
R

Ready2goGermany

Jun 27, 2018
I've just bought a solid rope. The upload doesn't work

Reactions: dano6533