bloomingdahlia_

bloomingdahlia_

Jun 22, 2024
Im curious, is doing deep lacerations on the wrists before hanging a good idea? I most likely wont do this but i just want to know..

• Hugs
Reactions: Glenferd666
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Arcanist
Dec 14, 2023
If cutting is something that relieves anxiety for the individual it could be. Otherwise it'll likely just be painful and messy.

Reactions: bloomingdahlia_ and iloveduster
Upvote 0
bloomingdahlia_

bloomingdahlia_

Jun 22, 2024
If cutting is something that relieves anxiety for the individual it could be. Otherwise it'll likely just be painful and messy.
ive been cutting for years but i have never tried doing it on my wrists. so uhm i dont think this will be a good idea lol

• Hugs
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas
Upvote 0
C

ceilng_tile

Jan 13, 2024
Don't slit your wrists unless you either have a strong working knowledge of anatomy or you're willing to risk nerve and tendon injuries that might result in lifelong pain and disability

Upvote 0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Whatever you choose, try to keep it simple. Combining methods does not increase success.

Upvote 0
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Im curious, is doing deep lacerations on the wrists before hanging a good idea? I most likely wont do this but i just want to know..
with something like hanging, this is entirely unnecessary. cutting is an extremely unreliable method, and will not in any way aid you with hanging. it's just more unnecessary suffering.

Upvote 0