• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jodie2019

May 31, 2020
hi, i think that this time is not against the rules what i am asking.
Would it be fair to people who know me if I write a farewell letter and should it be by letter or can it also be a text message?
I would have already finished a letter and would still have to put it on the letter.

Sorry if it is against the rules again I will not do it extra.

FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
I have seen a question asked on a different forum, regarding whether or not a letter was left and whether or not the person it was addressed to thought it was good to have or not. Some people said it was difficult, because they didn't know how badly someone was feeling. Some people said it helped them to understand why someone would go. If you care about people and you want to try to ease their pain, a letter would probably be a good thing. I know people have done texts, and I suppose that could work - it just seems so impersonal. There are also email services that will send a message on a day/time you want. I've seen that mentioned.

I don't know where you are, but in the states, often times letters at the scene are collected as evidence. It may be weeks or months before the intended sees them. I probably haven't helped much at all. I lost someone very close to me. It was a surprise - had no idea it was a possibility. There was no note. Sometimes I wish there was, so I could try to understand. On the other hand, it may have been accidental or impulsive, so maybe he didn't intend to go.

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I have done letters, so worried about the cops taking them though

Reactions: FriendofDeath
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
In my situation, they did an investigation and took some things from the house as well as some video. I wasn't allowed inside during that time. I was in total shock.