• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Does anyone know that if a person makes theirself unconscious through some means, say sleeping pills or whatever, and then uses an effective vehicle (think older car) to produce CO, which is set up appropriately and effectively, whether or not enough CO will still be taken into the lungs if there is reduced respirations caused by being in an unconscious state? The unconscious state would be necessary, from all of the research I've done, to tolerate the large amount of heat in the cabin of the car, as well as to tolerate the other noxious gases from the exhaust. Effectively, this is being passed out, but still being able to inhale CO. Is it possible for success this way?

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I honestly didn't realize I posed such a difficult question.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
The reason you haven't gotten an answer yet is not the difficulty of the question, but because there are already several threads on the subject of CO.

May be you are interested in this guide. You can also use a car for this method.

Attachments

• CO method Fliesenbourg English.pdf
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The reason you haven't gotten an answer yet is not the difficulty of the question, but because there are already several threads on the subject of CO.

May be you are interested in this guide. You can also use a car for this method.
Yeah, I already looked through all of those threads and nothing in those threads answers my specific question on whether sufficient CO can be inhaled while passed-out with reduced respirations caused by a sedative of some type. And in my question I also, I think, inferred another question regarding whether taking some OTC sleeping pills would be enough to tolerate the extreme heat that would build up in the cabin of the vehicle and allow one's self to tolerate the other noxious fumes from the exhaust. At least that was my intention and I think I conveyed that.

Last edited:
pikku.tiikeri

pikku.tiikeri

Apr 17, 2022
I don't think the carbon monoxide thing works the way it did decades back. All cars come with catalytic converters and other exhaust treatment systems. You may have to find a vintage or classic car or something newer but still very old in order to be able to kill yourself with CO from the exhaust.

As for the unconsciousness thing, yes, why not? One still breathes when one is knocked unconscious, so if a high concentration of CO is present in the air one is taking into the lungs, then it should theoretically be enough to kill a person.

Reactions: SelfHatingAspie
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
I don't think the carbon monoxide thing works the way it did decades back. All cars come with catalytic converters and other exhaust treatment systems. You may have to find a vintage or classic car or something newer but still very old in order to be able to kill yourself with CO from the exhaust.
One way around this would be to take out the O2 sensor that sits on the engine side of the catalytic converter and put a hose in the there. Of course this means getting underneath the car to do this, as well as knowing which sensor is which. If you're mechanically minded it's quite straightforward, but not everyone is mechanically minded.

Reactions: pikku.tiikeri
pikku.tiikeri

pikku.tiikeri

Apr 17, 2022
One way around this would be to take out the O2 sensor that sits on the engine side of the catalytic converter and put a hose in the there. Of course this means getting underneath the car to do this, as well as knowing which sensor is which. If you're mechanically minded it's quite straightforward, but not everyone is mechanically minded.

Yes, this should theoretically work on any car. The exhaust straight from the engine is bound to contain CO and if one can tap it before it goes through the treatment systems, one should be able to get a mixture of gases that has a high CO concentration.

The O2 sensor resembles a spark plug and if one can access it, it shouldn't be too difficult to remove it and connect a hose to the CO rich exhaust. Accessing it is the tricky part for a lay person.

Reactions: SelfHatingAspie
S

suicide-br

Mar 9, 2020
Well if you can't believe about CO in cars just use coal wait to burn the most part and put out the fire. The uncompleted burn will give you CO. You can lock your bedroom or bathroom and die with no pain.

RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
Well if you can't believe about CO in cars just use coal wait to burn the most part and put out the fire. The uncompleted burn will give you CO. You can lock your bedroom or bathroom and die with no pain.

what about this, but maybe smaller. I'm not in a state that i can browse.