• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PHZ710

May 11, 2023
i got maybe 20 pills of trazadone leftover from my dogs neuter. each one is 50 mg, if my maths is right thats about 600mg of trazadone if i take it all at once. im just assuming that wont be enough so i talked to my med provider during my checkup and im going to be getting a 90 day supply of 300mg wellbutrin. the pharmacy has a chance of trying to cut it down to a 30 day supply cuz inssurance but my thought is either 30 or 90 days plus all the trazadone and some heavey drinking, might that be enough?
i had a plan to get a gun and make it easy but my family found out and kicked me out. apparently they dont understand that me being suicidal doesnt mean i wanna go ranbo or whatever and kill my whole family but sure go off, hit me and break my shit. im the problem child and thats all they ever see me as even if im completely reasonable or in the right. so getting a gun is sadly out of the equation cuz of their dumbasses. my dumbass crashed and totalled my truck or i was thinking of just doing the exhaust method cuz it was an old truck.
this is sadly going to be one of those situations where im being watched and ill only have a chance to do this semi late at night while everyone is asleep so i dont see very many options but the longer i wait the more hopeless i feel. the situation just keeps getting worse and im fucking tired of being powerless
sorry if this got a bit rambley
also edited it to give a flair idk if i picked the right one exactly i can change it

• Hugs
Reactions: lokabe82
AntiAll

AntiAll

Pathetic lifeforms
Jun 22, 2023
I'm a med student and I can assure you that is more than enough..But why didn't you use paracetamol?

Btw sorry for your loss that brought you here .. Hope you find peace in death after your choice

P

PHZ710

May 11, 2023
youre blowing my mind cuz i didnt even realize that was an option, im in the us so i had to look it up and we call it by something else

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Trazodone is super unreliable for OD and very unpleasant. I took 3x that probably 1600mg when I was a teenager and it instantly made me throw up and start tripping out. It was so terrible. I felt like shit for a month after that. Please don't try anything with random pills and antidepressant, it won't work.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart