• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I had lung surgery. anesthesiologist slowly began to give a drug through the vascular route. He said "count." I counted 1 to 5. I don't remember the next one anyway. Does anyone know what this drug is?

E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
Most probably ketamine.

Reactions: Sunset Limited
E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
I haven't made enough researches on the subject so I will refrain from giving you informations that could be false or misguided.

• Love
Reactions: Boonks
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
...or Propofol. Looks like milk in the syringe.

Ketamine = safe

Propofol = dangerous

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
It's an amazing feeling whatever it is. Go to sleep then wake up hours later. Not sure what they use in the uk for it.

Reactions: Exitforme
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
They mostly use propofol, worldwide. Ketamine is rather used in rescue services.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
They mostly use propofol, worldwide. Ketamine is rather used in rescue services.

Thanks man. As i read this is a killer with alcohol. 3 doctors CTB by this way in my country. Unconscious in 2-3 seconds. Apne and arrest. It looks like peacefull. Can it be faster and more reliable than N if applied correctly?

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
How safely can you be under with Ketamine?
Ketamine counts as safe. Unlikely to die from an overdose.

Thanks man. As i read this is a killer with alcohol. 3 doctors CTB by this way in my country. Unconscious in 2-3 seconds. Apne and arrest. It looks like peacefull. Can it be faster and more reliable than N if applied correctly?
It's faster. Propofol has to be injected and has a short duration of action (10 Minutes?). That's why I wouldn't trust it. Unless you can ensure that more Propofol runs into your circulation, for example with a drip.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Ketamine counts as safe. Unlikely to die from an overdose.

It's faster. Propofol has to be injected and has a short duration of action (10 Minutes?). That's why I wouldn't trust it. Unless you can ensure that more Propofol runs into your circulation, for example with a drip.

From what I've read, it needs to be injected very quickly and in large quantities. Of course I'm not injecting myself. You know the "lethal injection" method used in executions. What happens if this is delivered to the vein with a system? Bir anestezi uzmanı bu yolla kendini öldürüş. An anesthesiologist killed himself in this way.

Last edited:
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
That's right. The faster you inject it, the more likely it is to cause respiratory arrest.

If you use pure propofol in a system/drip and fully open up the roller clamp, it's fast enough. 10 minutes are simply too risky, so you should make sure that more propofol gets into your circulation while you're unconscious. But that's just my opinion.

I've wrote some stuff about peripheral venous access in this thread.

• Love
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
That's right. The faster you inject it, the more likely it is to cause respiratory arrest.

If you use pure propofol in a system/drip and fully open up the roller clamp, it's fast enough. 10 minutes are simply too risky, so you should make sure that more propofol gets into your circulation while you're unconscious. But that's just my opinion.

I've wrote some stuff about peripheral venous access in this thread.

Thank you very much.

200ml propofol. 1ml = 10mg.

Is that enough to CTB? I will drink acohol also. I found this and learned propofol used in executions.

Last edited:
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
That's enough. If you actually have that much, congratulations :-)

Alcohol, opioids and benzos increase the respiratory effect. And be warned, propofol burns like hell during injection. That's why the painkiller or local anaesthetic is given first during anaesthesia.

• Love
E

Exitforme

Deceased
Oct 3, 2019
I would think that's it's some form of barbiturate but I think they've been slowly phased out of modern anaesthesia practices

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
That's enough. If you actually have that much, congratulations :-)

Alcohol, opioids and benzos increase the respiratory effect. And be warned, propofol burns like hell during injection. That's why the painkiller or local anaesthetic is given first during anaesthesia.

Actually, I don't have one right now. But I can find it. I read the suicides of anesthesia technicians and anesthetists in my country. Almost all of them have used propofol. Like you said, I think it needs to be mixed with a drug like lidocaine. That's why Michael Jackson died. His doctor mixed Lidocaine and propofol.

I don't really know about it, but it seems to be an alternative given that N is difficult to find and very expensive. Propofol 5 dollars in a flask :)

I think if I go to the hospital with signs of food poisoning, they'il put me on an IV. I know the procedure and the hospital. It's easy for me to leave without IV removal. Can I use this for injection?
I would think that's it's some form of barbiturate but I think they've been slowly phased out of modern anaesthesia practices

I guess it's not barbiturate. But it seems to work the same way. The ultimate cause of death with both is respiratory depression. If I remember correctly!

Last edited:
Reactions: Exitforme
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
I think if I go to the hospital with signs of food poisoning, they'il put me on an IV. I know the procedure and the hospital. It's easy for me to leave without IV removal. Can I use this for injection?

Yes, you can. If you can't get a venous access to yourself, that's the solution. Let a professional do it :-)

Try to get a big one, G17 (white) upwards. With critical hypovolemia, they will give you a big venous access to give you as much volume as possible.

Edit:

20191004 191003

Last edited:
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, you can. If you can't get a venous access to yourself, that's the solution. Let a professional do it :-)

Try to get a big one, G17 (white) upwards. With critical hypovolemia, they will give you a big venous access to give you as much volume as possible.

Edit:

View attachment 16920

Thanks. Tomorrow I'm going to the European side to buy propofol. Wish me luck, man :happy:

Reactions: chrijo