• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
So my country decided we are all to stay home for the next 4 weekends and including the holidays. Not a single person in sight. Nothing to do, no where to go! You only allowed to go to the supermarket or pharmacy and we can't leave our council. There's police everywhere on the roads. A true hunger games society?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's pretty rough how often everybody keeps going in and out of quarantine. I really wish people would learn to be more pandemic responsible so we can get back to normal life. We are not currently in quarantine, but we still have to wear masks during the several miles of walking to school and all day at school. I miss fresh air.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
So my country decided we are all to stay home for the next 4 weekends and including the holidays. Not a single person in sight. Nothing to do, no where to go! You only allowed to go to the supermarket or pharmacy and we can't leave our council. There's police everywhere on the roads. A true hunger games society?
Haha yeh that does seem like hunger games society now that I think of it

Reactions: botanormal
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
Just try to relax. It isn't the end of the world. So long as people obey the quarantine (and if your government is at least semi-competent) you'll eventually come out on the other end of it just fine. Hell, I wish my country took quarantine this seriously since the beginning. Then again I don't trust the thuggish cops around here not to use quarantine as yet another excuse to cause more terror.

Last edited:
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
My country has the highest amount of infections and people can go out since 4am to 8 pm (now recently to 12 midnight). It started with hard restrictions but they didn't helped.
:/ yeah its a weird thing

sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
It's pretty rough how often everybody keeps going in and out of quarantine. I really wish people would learn to be more pandemic responsible so we can get back to normal life. We are not currently in quarantine, but we still have to wear masks during the several miles of walking to school and all day at school. I miss fresh air.
You bet! I miss that too. I used to do charity and things like that. I'm stuck since March! Can't do any of my hobbies.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You bet! I miss that too. I used to do charity and things like that. I'm stuck since March! Can't do any of my hobbies.
I'm glad the weather is cooling down though. In the summer it was so nasty wearing masks out in the heat for a long time. At least now they keep our faces warm!

Reactions: sarahR
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
My country has the highest amount of infections and people can go out since 4am to 8 pm (now recently to 12 midnight). It started with hard restrictions but they didn't helped.
:/ yeah its a weird thing
I heard there are protests in London and fires in Paris. But that doesn't appear on the main news. It's all through social media. Can't say if it's really happening for sure.
I'm glad the weather is cooling down though. In the summer it was so nasty wearing masks out in the heat for a long time. At least now they keep our faces warm!
I've been told there are protests in some parts of Europe. But can't confirm that. It's all been said through social media only. Heard protests in London and fires in Paris.
Just try to relax. It isn't the end of the world. So long as people obey the quarantine (and if your government is at least semi-competent) you'll eventually come out on the other end of it just fine. Hell, I wish my country took quarantine this seriously since the beginning. Then again I don't trust the thuggish cops around here not to use quarantine as yet another excuse to cause more terror.
Yeah I get what you say about the cops! Same as in my country they look scary!

Last edited:
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Almost same with me. No schools so kids are home. No bars no entertainment at all, and they left half a million people without any earnings. And this is the direct effect only with one order. At least here is going to be a revenge stuff happening, but really don't see anything positive or creative at all in this. I still think that this is artificially created economic mess with media's main assistance. There are still people who vote for isolation /mostly pensioners and gov employees who are not affected financially/. Won't go in details but I've many reasons to agree with what's next with them. They made it all by themselves. Just wait to see what the vaccines will cause in 2-3years. They are going to be the first ones to take them.