B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Like my title says, did anyone else here make out well in quarantine? I did less work and got paid the same.

however I did almost ctb several weeks ago even with my "luck". Again impulsive.
I wish there was a way i could write in a journal without triggering myself

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Bct and Deleted member 19276
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I moved in with family temporarily, spent the time drinking in the garden, playing games, without the danger of oddball freak outs from my usual psyche accommodation.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Brokenwithbpd and Deleted member 19276
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I moved in with family temporarily, spent the time drinking in the garden, playing games, without the danger of oddball freak outs from my usual psyche accommodation.
That sounds positive! What games?

Reactions: SpottedPanda
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
That sounds positive! What games?

Not sure I worded that quite right. It wasn't quite boules on the lawn, or monopoly in the living room, rather Skyrim, and Broken Sword 5, that I played on a Nintendo Switch I bought while here, chilling in the serenity of the spare room.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and Brokenwithbpd
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Not sure I worded that quite right. It wasn't quite boules on the lawn, or monopoly in the living room, rather Skyrim, and Broken Sword 5, that I played on a Nintendo Switch I bought while here, chilling in the serenity of the spare room.
Haha thanks for the chuckle. I like to play mystery games on the computer

Reactions: SpottedPanda
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Like my title says, did anyone else here make out well in quarantine? I did less work and got paid the same.

however I did almost ctb several weeks ago even with my "luck". Again impulsive.
I wish there was a way i could write in a journal without triggering myself
Hey friend, glad there was some positive in this for you, notwithstanding the almost CTB part!
Lock down was a double edged sword for me, month one was pretty decent, got the furlough and got to be a full time dad and the weather was a blessing.
Month 2 I returned to work and was working like a trojan to keep the business afloat and am now left with a sense of burnout, domestic issues and slight alcoholism... All in all a mixed bag on balance.

DBD

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Soul and Brokenwithbpd
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Hey friend, glad there was some positive in this for you, notwithstanding the almost CTB part!
Lock down was a double edged sword for me, month one was pretty decent, got the furlough and got to be a full time dad and the weather was a blessing.
Month 2 I returned to work and was working like a trojan to keep the business afloat and am now left with a sense of burnout, domestic issues and slight alcoholism... All in all a mixed bag on balance.

DBD
One day at a time. Be well my friend

Reactions: Dead beat dad
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Still unpaid since April so I left my job at mid-June because I couldn't afford to live in another city. Too bad now I'm poor & stay with my unpleasant family.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd and Deleted member 17331
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've managed to squeak out a living so far. I don't have a safety net so failure isn't an option. I just got a new job so I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd, Dead beat dad and Deleted member 17331
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I've managed to squeak out a living so far. I don't have a safety net so failure isn't an option. I just got a new job so I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful.
Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall