dolphin2.0

dolphin2.0

swimmin' with the fishes
Jul 11, 2019
Hi guys, out of fear I was going to rebottle N. Will it be ok in a different container for a few days? ok to use plastic?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hi guys, out of fear I was going to rebottle N. Will it be ok in a different container for a few days? ok to use plastic?

@dolphin2.0 my sweet, please don't rebottle it for just a few days - stay with us longer! Some kinds of plastic would most likely be okay but I'd stick with glass to be sure. Maybe you can fit the current bottle inside an opaque container (a thermos? a jar of mayonnaise?) and put that somewhere secure.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
You just need to be aware of the fact that your N will loose potency really quickly once you opened that bottle. Your N will most likely be okay for years, if you rebottle maybe for weeks. That's the price you pay for opening the bottles. Are you sure you want to do that?
If yes, then you can of course rebottle then. Even A offered this as a method to get it through customs. Basically pouring it into a normal plastic bottle to avoid any suspicion. But as the previous poster already said, this is not recommended. If you can hide the bottles in a safe spot, that would be preferable.

Last edited:
Reactions: OfficerK and Yaalya
dolphin2.0

dolphin2.0

swimmin' with the fishes
Jul 11, 2019
Hey guys, I have a glass bottle that I can use to keep it safe (disguised as something else). If I don't go through with it in a few days I'm not doing it at all.
Thank you for all the concern <3 you are all very sweet. I really need to go though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
It's best to just leave the Nutella in the glass jar.

Reactions: dolphin2.0, Camille Lejeune, LifeIsACurse and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hey guys, I have a glass bottle that I can use to keep it safe (disguised as something else). If I don't go through with it in a few days I'm not doing it at all.
Thank you for all the concern <3 you are all very sweet. I really need to go though.

But but but there are too few @dolphin2.0s already! I know things have gotten suddenly scary but please don't leave early because of that. I know you've thought of a good secure place to keep your materials, and we can wait out the storm, and you can discuss things with a calm mind. (((Hugs)))

Reactions: Vidar33, dolphin and RainAndSadness
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Well is it liquid or powder. I opened my power but im Sure it's fine for years... lost the cap and stashed it away out of home with a makeshift cap. Because I was measuring it. Not really worried. Also yes I wanted to disguise it as something else...

D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
People please calm down.

There was a post A did not even know about this. So just calm down till it is sorted out.

Dont open or be impulsive please

Dont touch the bottle.
Calm down we dont know anything.

People can be sick by playing mind games here.

Reactions: Vidar33 and Soul
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
People please calm down.

There was a post A did not even know about this. So just calm down till it is sorted out.

Dont open or be impulsive please
I wish thread like this had tighter access controls.

D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
I wish thread like this had tighter access controls.

Why because i say calm down?

Do you know how people like to get attention first and then make a situation.
This happens more here the time i have been here.

Reactions: Soul
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Why because i say calm down?

Do you know how people like to get attention first and then make a situation.
This happens more here the time i have been here.
No not because of you, just because of all the LE my paranoiad brain thinks may be lurking

Reactions: Vidar33
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
No not because of you, just because of all the LE my paranoiad brain thinks may be lurking

Yeah that's why i say calm down and dont be impulsive please.
If you have something like lorazepam or whatever take a pill or whatever just to calm down please. This counts for everyone here

Reactions: Vidar33, Soul and Brainpain
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Yeah that's why i say calm down and dont be impulsive please.
If you have something like lorazepam or whatever take a pill or whatever just to calm down please. This counts for everyone here
Lol I'm personally calm just a bit paranoid. I don't have liquid N so it doesn't personally apply to me. I thought all meds were realistically good for years beyond their "expiry" dates

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Well is it liquid or powder. I opened my power but im Sure it's fine for years... lost the cap and stashed it away out of home with a makeshift cap. Because I was measuring it. Not really worried. Also yes I wanted to disguise it as something else...
cocaine.