Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Hi on my tablet I checked all the boxes that say alert and push notifications, but above all of this it says push notifications blocked, does anyone know why and how I can fix it. When I hit save at the bottom where it say push notifications blocked it blinks and says checking device capabilities , could it possibly be because I used my mom's tablet to join? On hers it's enabled, and they are working, but not on mine. Could it be that her device is registered , but not mine. Any help would be appreciated Thank you

Last edited:
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Is there a way to get notifications for each new post anywhere on the forum as they happen? I seem to get notifications from a thread I am on at the moment, but not from all others? What i am trying to ask is are there such notifications so I can go through them and catch up with the latests posts on SS?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Is there a way to get notifications for each new post anywhere on the forum as they happen? I seem to get notifications from a thread I am on at the moment, but not from all others? What i am trying to ask is are there such notifications so I can go through them and catch up with the latests posts on SS?

It's not exactly the same but do you use the "what's new" button? Or you could choose "watch" for every thread you look at and sooner or later you'll get all the active ones.