• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GTNHisLOVE

GTNHisLOVE

Lowlife Pianist
Mar 10, 2024
Recently my ED has been on my mind constantly. I eat way too much as I can't hold myself back. I just Can't give up on eating certain foods.
I wish I knew how to purge. I mean I can kinda guess how to do it but, I wish I knew how to overcome the fear. I've never made myself throw up and I don't think I could right now.

If somebody has any tips on purging I'd really appreciate them!!

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I've tried it several times (vomiting) and never got on with it. Maybe it's because I don't like vomiting at the best of times but at least puking when you're ill brings a sense of relief. I always find that puking when because of ED leaves me feeling nauseous and with heartburn and zero relief. I decided that bulimia wasn't for me and called it quits and have zero regrets.

I've never tried laxatives but now I have IBS with diarrhoea as the primary symptom and am so, so glad I never put myself through that before I needed to. I know a few people who did and lost control of their voluntary bowel control as a consequence, just to let you know.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Experienced
Jun 2, 2024
If you're really in pain from binging and need to puke, a toothbrush handle will work if you can't manage with your fingers (using a tool also negates the teeth marks on fingers which are eventually a dead giveaway) but you gotta persist until you hit your gag reflex and then push past that, you'll get something up and hopefully feel better.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I wouldn't recommend it. Statistically bulimia doesn't even cause significant weight loss, most bulimics are either normal or over weight. You do risk electrolyte derangements, teeth rotting, ulcers, etc.

As far as laxative abuse, I abuse them but they don't cause true weight loss. All they do is cause water weight and stool weight to temporarily drop off, I just do it because I like to feel empty. They also run the risk of electrolyte derangements and other subsequent problems.

Overall I know the eating disorder behaviors will likely take over and this won't mean much, but I would strongly advice you to not start. It won't do you any good.

Reactions: Ash