• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Johnnyk

Jul 19, 2018
When I looked up on eBay I find a wide range of sodium nitrite products. The picture I posted below is one that interests me due to it's cheap price and location. However I think it's too good to be true as I could miraculously be dead on the day of arrival.

The other version is store in containers; which make it look like a scientific version of the product.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180802-121800.png
    Screenshot_20180802-121800.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: lv-gras
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
When I looked up on eBay I find a wide range of sodium nitrite products. The picture I posted below is one that interests me due to it's cheap price and location. However I think it's too good to be true as I could miraculously be dead on the day of arrival.

The other version is store in containers; which make it look like a scientific version of the product.

That doesn't look right to me. For starters it's supose to be atleast 99% purity. People have died from 1g of Sodium Nitrite with 99% purity so it doesn't make sense for them to recommend mixing that much purity into food, unless it's a diffrent/week version.

S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018

Johnnyk man, please contact me on Kik when you log in on here again, please? It's been so long.
I tried messaging you on Kik, never any answer. Hope you're still here for me mate, or can at least say to me "rack off" ha and I'll respect :)

Reactions: lv-gras