M

Macrista

Nov 17, 2023
So I found out there is this place called Darra Adam Khel.
It's a city that freely sells cheap weapons. I'm thinking about traveling there and would like a partner. Maybe a local or someone interested in doing this.
PM me or respond here

ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
It's not as easy as it sounds. Such places are lawless and you're just as likely to be robbed and dumped in an alley with your throat cut than you are to come away with a working gun. I know you wanna ctb but it's up to you if you want to spend the last few minutes of your life drowning in your blood while suffering agonizing pain. Bear in mind that pakistan has major problems with terrorism and gangland violence and you'll have to contend with scum like them in such places. Afaik only people with contacts in the military or police can purchase guns in relative safety. As far as possible try to get it done through a proxy via the darknet. You might have to pay through the nose for the privilege though.

M

Macrista

Nov 17, 2023
It's not as easy as it sounds. Such places are lawless and you're just as likely to be robbed and dumped in an alley with your throat cut than you are to come away with a working gun. I know you wanna ctb but it's up to you if you want to spend the last few minutes of your life drowning in your blood while suffering agonizing pain. Bear in mind that pakistan has major problems with terrorism and gangland violence and you'll have to contend with scum like them in such places. Afaik only people with contacts in the military or police can purchase guns in relative safety. As far as possible try to get it done through a proxy via the darknet. You might have to pay through the nose for the privilege though.
It's a risk I was thinking about taking, I'm in my late 20's and a male. Or if you can recommend a darken website of course. Or if you had a local Pakistan friend willing to ctb even better. I am thinking about an alternative to move fast because everything else is hard to get and failing.
Please help :(

ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
It's a risk I was thinking about taking, I'm in my late 20's and a male. Or if you can recommend a darken website of course. Or if you had a local Pakistan friend willing to ctb even better. I am thinking about an alternative to move fast because everything else is hard to get and failing.
Please help :(
Sorry I don't know any personally. I already got the SN to ctb next year. SaSu has some great info on how to access ctb resources via the darknet:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...k-net-markets-for-ctb-resources.106130/unread

It's a stickied thread on the forum.

Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
pakistan is islamic "country". The "country" of those who attacked israel not so long ago. The "country" of those who are now destroying European countries. Do you think you can negotiate with these creatures?

I advise you to forget about this thought.

Consider purchasing on the darknet through a guarantor.

M

Macrista

Nov 17, 2023
What do you mean? You're on the SaSu forums right now
I meant the Webchat
pakistan is islamic "country". The "country" of those who attacked israel not so long ago. The "country" of those who are now destroying European countries. Do you think you can negotiate with these creatures?

I advise you to forget about this thought.

Consider purchasing on the darknet through a guarantor.
But I don't trust any. Do you have to recommend? I'm CTBing so why not just go there and buy a gun

M

Macrista

Nov 17, 2023
I don't know your situation. But maybe give the situation a little time.

Sorry if I'm wrong.
I would need a solution fast. I don't know what to do since I'm not finding a partner yet or a vouch of a vendor at least to be able to buy something off him.
I'm willing to travel and if I don't get a partner Im willing to even go to Pakistan.