• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HeartbreakInStereo

HeartbreakInStereo

Restless
Jun 14, 2018
I've been reading a book about a murderer, and in his plans there's a method containing Pufferfish venom.
From the National Geographic website:
Almost all pufferfish contain tetrodotoxin, a substance that makes them foul tasting and often lethal to fish. To humans, tetrodotoxin is deadly, up to 1,200 times more poisonous than cyanide. There is enough toxin in one pufferfish to kill 30 adult humans, and there is no known antidote.

This book says it can be found in the fish's liver and in its reproductive organs. It also says you can buy it in some japanese fish market at 150 euros each fish.

Just some thing I read, I suppose it's a bit useless but could work.

skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Like all poisons Im sure its painful way to go though isnt it?

Reactions: Tiburcio
S

Steve

Jun 14, 2018
Try the kernel of the suicide tree / pong pong tree. It's a pretty common tree in the tropics. About three of them grow below my flat. Death is certain, but certainly not painless.

Reactions: HeartbreakInStereo and Tiburcio