sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
because everyone forgot my birthday. 😹 it was and is so painfully embarrassing but it seemed to slip the minds of literally everyone around me today and my brain seized the opportunity to remind me that at my core i'm worthless and unimportant and always will be and i should have never gotten so high and mighty as to start thinking i'd made friends who cared about me. so i could not stop crying and digging my nails into my palms for a solid fifteen minutes. btw i turned twenty fucking nine today 😭 but bpd + trauma means i'll never grow out of being this volatile emotional tempest. ugh gimme the shotgun

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: corazon, vault, whywere and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Happy birthday! Sorry that everyone forgot about it. Same, this is a mood. Yesterday was my birthday and my mom didn't even buy me a cake or treat me to a birthday meal. Not that I expected anything, but it's sad that she was still mean to me on my birthday….

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and SexyIncél
sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
Mood. Yesterday was my birthday and my mom didn't even buy me a cake or treat me to a birthday meal. Not that I expected one, but it's sad that she was still mean to me on my birthday….
ok Cool

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
won't mean much coming from a random person, but happy birthday!

feels nice sometimes to have someone care enough to remember the little things about us. sucks when we don't have that someone.

regardless, I hope you have a good birthday.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
Probably won't mean much coming from me, but happy birthday.

To be honest, I'm shit at remembering dates too - and, really, most things -, but it sucks that you got forgotten about like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Eh, who cares if you decide to embarrass yourself in front of some other animals comprising your group mind?

We're apparently better. Happy birthday 🎈🫧

And a belated one to @ifeelthelight

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical, sserafim and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! to you my good friend. Through all the decades, I too know the pain of no one saying anything, BUT you are loved and cared about here by me and so many others.

Sending you lots of huge hugs, love, kindness and again HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a wonderful weekend filled with beautiful blue skies and the love of SaSu.

Walter

Reactions: ChronicallyCynical
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Happy Birthday! Sending you a *huge birthday HUG* :heart:

• Love
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical and whywere
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I'm sorry 😞 I can definitely relate. I spent my 50th birthday alone. I think people are more self absorbed than ever.

• Hugs
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical and whywere