Venus13

Venus13

Experienced
Oct 2, 2022
I'm in freeze mode. It's pretty debilitating. Ptsd is such a stupid program. I wish the brain would figure out that this is actually unnecessary and it's putting me in more danger of dying.

I'm dealing with a lot of faulty design inside and out at this point.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, StolenLife, Off The Air and 1 other person
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I'm in freeze mode. It's pretty debilitating. Ptsd is such a stupid program. I wish the brain would figure out that this is actually unnecessary and it's putting me in more danger of dying.

I'm dealing with a lot of faulty design inside and out at this point.
I've been freezing a lot this past week, I really hate PTSD, it's like a death sentance to have it in of itself. I have people physically very close to me atm who threaten to beat me up, and what does my body and mind do? Just freezes

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》, Per Ardua Ad Astra, western_heart and 1 other person
Venus13

Venus13

Experienced
Oct 2, 2022
I've been freezing a lot this past week, I really hate PTSD, it's like a death sentance to have it in of itself.
It really is. It's a terrifying force against the will or imagination to create a path out.

Freeze is my least favorite. At least in fight or flight I have a quick response time. I can keep it moving in the other ptsd "settings"

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and lionetta12