• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
Does anyone else here have psychotic thoughts like spinning your head around in circles for the rest of your life as long as you are alive and conscious or being a lunatic punching yourself, bitting yourself, banging head into walls, dropping to floor, etc in hopes that police, psychiatrists, or anyone you would be dealing with would either keep tranquilizing you or give you a lethal injection eventually.

Also, I have had episodes of bitting and punching myself in frustration and it would really upset my mom.

Does anyone else have psycho thoughts such as this or anything else?

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Mm, I prefer labelling these thoughts as distressing versus psychotic - a psychotic person is literally not in reality (suffers hallucinations, delusions, etc). But yeah, I think about biting/hitting myself, banging my head on the wall, when I'm incredibly agitated. I don't really want to do that, so I stick to other means of self-harm...

I'm sorry that things get so bad that you also hurt yourself. :hug: Given the context, your thought process makes sense, if it helps.

sugar

sugar

Nov 24, 2020
Sometimes when I'm stressed I'll feel like my head is morphing into something else, like a duck. Or my head is much bigger than my body and my hands are tiny. This is part of dissociating so it's not really psychotic but it's distressing.

Last edited:
P

Pointlesslife

Nov 7, 2018
Sometimes when I'm stressed I'll feel like my head is morphing into something else, like a duck. Or my head is much bigger than my body and my hands are tiny. This is part of dissociating so it's not really psychotic but it's distressing.

Sounds like you want to be powerful.

sugar

sugar

Nov 24, 2020
Sounds like you want to be powerful.
What an ignorant comment. This is something that occurs during a dissociative episode where I feel completely disconnected from my body. It's a pretty terrifying experience. I don't "want to be powerful". How does someone even jump to a conclusion like that?

Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
P

Pointlesslife

Nov 7, 2018
What an ignorant comment. This is something that occurs during a dissociative episode where I feel completely disconnected from my body. It's a pretty terrifying experience. I don't "want to be powerful". How does someone even jump to a conclusion like that?
Okay, maybe I'm wrong. It was just a thought that crossed my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: sugar