esoterispeec

esoterispeec

Student
Nov 20, 2020
the most common side effects of antidepressants are depression, suicidal ideations, anxiety, insomnia, anhedonia. Why would you give someone who's already depressed a tablets that will make the, more depressed. The last thing you should do is give someone who is seriously suicidal is an antidepressant, they won't be able to get though the side effect phase which lasts like 3 weeks.

Psychiatry has failed us all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Manaaja, shush and 5 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
:meh:
Really? Cuz I'm prescribing them to myself basically

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Sertraline definitely put my suicidal ideation through the roof so you have a point!

• Hugs
Reactions: shush, Lostandlooking, esoterispeec and 1 other person
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I personally can't really say or confirm your statement here because I prescribed those by myself and purchased them from dark places.
Since I got mine in a generic looking container I cannot really tell which brand I got but the antidepressants which are known as 34k882 on German dark net markets, they somewhat helped me to at least keep going but after a year, before I switched to "34k423" pills, which didn't work that well and that's why I now smoke CBD.

In my opinion, the whole topic is difficult to discuss. On one hand, they help but on the other hand I think that they're a ripoff and only manufactured to keep the suicide stats as long as possible and just profit out of poor souls out there.

edit: would be glad if someone could identify those "cryptic names" for me, since I was always trying to find the real names of those pills

• Hugs
Reactions: shush, Lostandlooking and Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I have a love-hate relationship with antidepressive medication. On the one hand they helped me beat agoraphobia (which was ruining my life more than I could ever put in words), on the other hand I had a lot of side effects and it was a huge struggle to quit.

So, for me it's 50-50... Antidepressives both helped me and caused me suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: shush, Lostandlooking, TessB and 1 other person
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
the most common side effects of antidepressants are depression, suicidal ideations, anxiety, insomnia, anhedonia. Why would you give someone who's already depressed a tablets that will make the, more depressed. The last thing you should do is give someone who is seriously suicidal is an antidepressant, they won't be able to get though the side effect phase which lasts like 3 weeks.

Psychiatry has failed us all.
Agree. These drugs are poison and they can permanently damage your brain and nervous system. Injury from this medication is hell on earth (reason I'm here, sertraline injury). I was a very happy and healthy girl before I was forced to take this drugs and my life was destroyed :( a psychiatrist killed me. Wish I could say the name of that criminal.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Thegoldenapples, Manaaja, shush and 5 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I was depressed since way before seeing a psychiatrist and I still am after seeing two.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: shush and Callie Arcale
kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
I mean that's their whole job. Don't want medication, see a regular therapist. Mine said meds "are bullshit".

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death and shush
stankboy421

stankboy421

Aug 16, 2020
Sertraline definitely put my suicidal ideation through the roof so you have a point!
Oh my god, sertraline made me go absolutely crazy. I wasn't even particularly depressed when I was prescribed It (have had depression for 20+ years and I know it very well) but my GP gave it to me because I told her I was concerned I might have a schizophrenic spectrum illness. And it made me go absolutely mental. I threw my phone away and stopped talking to EVERY ONE, my family was calling my gf in tears asking if I was still alive lol. I just stayed up for days at a time playing video games and taking beta blockers for the insane anxiety!! What was it like for you?

Re: OP question, I do disagree. I *wish* I could see a psychiatrist or a psychologist. There is no funding for it here and I have no job and no money so I can't see anyone. I don't really want to CTB as my first choice but I can't stay living like this without some help. So.... I disagree that anybody who prescribes should be charged with murder, however when a GP prescribes it as the sole form of treatment then Yes this is extremely unethical and damaging. They need to be used ALONGSIDE other forms of care and treatment, not as the cure itself.

When I CTB I am going to highlight the failure of the NZ mental health system explicitly in my note. I told two individual practitioners that I am suicidal and they both just suggested I use a support text/phone number. Ok..... no, I need some real therapy but whatever. I only wish I could be alive to see what shit they get into for being negligent ha ha ha

• Hugs
Reactions: Thegoldenapples and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Psychology = :)
Psychiatry = hahaha, evil narcissistic non-human sadist go brrrr

I wish I could only see psychologists and not psychiatrists.

Did you know that real, not from "I wanna be rich" psychiatrist/pharmasy, science says that a sugar cube taken with water helps more than any narc drug? And that any help from narc drugs is placebo? Did you know a famous and really good Finnish psychiatrist said "Depression is not a mental illness. Being sad, energiless, etc. is normal. Normally people take about 6 months to recover from a death of a loved one. Any less and you're an unfeeling sociopath. If you want to feel better, eat better and exercise. Exercise cures sadness more than any drug ever could. A 15 minute walk in the woods can save many lives."?

Reactions: Ch92921 and UninformedLover
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
They shouldn't be charged with murder, but they should definitely be required to inform their patients about all the possible horrible side effects. Antidepressants did absolutely nothing for my brain; my depression didn't lift, but the side effects were minimal as well

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and jenepeuxdiremonnom
restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
The first time I took it, I became a zombie for a day or two and my emotions were stunted. I'd cry but not for too long and not laughing at something that would generally be funny.