A

Abood95

Jul 1, 2019
I'm from Jordan. I've been contacting Dignitas to apply for euthanasia, and one of the requirements is psychiatric appraisal concerning my capacity of judgement and discernment in regard to my wish for a self-determined end of life. I'm struggling so far to find a forensic psychiatric that would do the assessment for me. In my country, I don't think I will find one due to religious dogma. Can anyone link me people that would help me do the assessment?
I would appreciate it, to finally exit this bizarre incredibly difficult life due to my autism.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ssrejisser, Donewith_, fastFWD and 2 others
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I'm from Jordan. I've been contacting Dignitas to apply for euthanasia, and one of the requirements is psychiatric appraisal concerning my capacity of judgement and discernment in regard to my wish for a self-determined end of life. I'm struggling so far to find a forensic psychiatric that would do the assessment for me. In my country, I don't think I will find one due to religious dogma. Can anyone link me people that would help me do the assessment?
I would appreciate it, to finally exit this bizarre incredibly difficult life due to my autism.
Are the Dignitas doctors able to do it, or does that have to be done beforehand? Do you have money to pay for an international telehealth appointment?

A

Abood95

Jul 1, 2019
Are the Dignitas doctors able to do it, or does that have to be done beforehand? Do you have money to pay for an international telehealth appointment?
I believe Dignitas would find doctors after I complete the application and set a date.
I've been in contact with a forensic expert website with no one willing. And I'm not sure where to look for one.

Last edited:
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I believe Dignitas would find doctors after I complete the application and set a date.
I've been in contact with a forensic expert website with no one willing. And I'm not sure where to look for one.
I'm not sure either, since I can't see anyone agreeing to this in a country where assisted suicide isn't already legal. I wonder if a Swiss psychiatrist could do an electronic evaluation with you, that might be your only option. Very good question though.

Reactions: 21Neberg
A

Abood95

Jul 1, 2019
This is just frustrating, to find an assessment session seems impossible..because my life isn't ruthless enough.

A

Abood95

Jul 1, 2019
There was a post where someone has contacted one. I wonder where exactly did he search.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...s-old-people-with-depression.5366/#post-85829

I'm not sure what website should I search for a forensic psychiatrists like this.

Last edited: