Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
Do any of you guys like psychs I've been into psychs for about 4 years been doing them on and off what's your experience with them?

Reactions: not4us
B

blahblahhh

Jan 15, 2021
Yes! Have ingested almost everything including a couple Ayahuasca ceremonies. They've mostly been positive experiences. I've learned that the healing is not only in the exact trip itself but the integration into life afterwards. They've mainly showed me versions of psychological death and have humbled me deeply. We are living in a complete mystery experience! Terrifying lol. Wish I still saw the magic.

Reactions: wordsonscreen, finalexit and kitch
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I did a lot of shrooms and acid in the 90s.

Reactions: finalexit and Ghostly
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Humanity wouldn't be so screwed if more people had a psychedelic experience. Dmt even Heavy doses of psilocybin, lsd, even 2cb make you realize there's much more to existence than this 3d game of suffering. I just hope there's a way out and we're not in a loop as people suggest, all the theories were a soul passing through several lives completing them or being played like a video game. You can't know. All I know is I want no part of it.

Reactions: blahblahhh
finalexit

finalexit

Jan 24, 2021
Yeah they can totally 180 my mental illness and perspective but then it feels really bad when I come back down. And I often feel really fragile mentally so I've had some rough times with them. But overall love them and they've been more hopeful than anything else so far for treating my depression and anxiety etc. Currently trying a microdose routine again, seeing how it goes.

Reactions: blahblahhh and Ghostly
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Yes! Have ingested almost everything including a couple Ayahuasca ceremonies. They've mostly been positive experiences. I've learned that the healing is not only in the exact trip itself but the integration into life afterwards.
Yes yes. The integration is key.
They've mainly showed me versions of psychological death and have humbled me deeply. We are living in a complete mystery experience! Terrifying lol. Wish I still saw the magic.
It is still right there. The veil is pretty thin- somehow sometimes it can feel very distant