• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

Feeling a sense of connection to something larger than themselves, akin to what Meyer experienced with Peekeekoot, may be especially important, the study found. "After this experience, people often say, 'I realized I'm not just my cancer. I'm not just this body. I'm something more enduring.' This is a real gift," Bossis said.
How psychedelics might change a person's outlook is under investigation. One study with mice this past summer by Johns Hopkins University researchers found that the drugs reopen "critical learning periods" in the brain for months after their use. Mice studies don't translate exactly to humans, but this finding suggests that psychedelics may cause people to be especially receptive to new ideas and ways of being.

End-of-life cancer patients in a therapy group in Canada used psilocybin to reduce their fears. It helped some find peace.

Last edited:
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Anecdotal sample size of one, but the one time I tried MDMA it got rid of my PTSD for an entire day. I wanted to weep with joy, only to realize it was temporary after the drug's effects wore off. There needs to be way more research on refining psychedelics to be used for clinical benefit, this faux prohibition is actively depriving people of something that has the potential to benefit them when everything else fails.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Anecdotal sample size of one, but the one time I tried MDMA it got rid of my PTSD for an entire day. I wanted to weep with joy, only to realize it was temporary after the drug's effects wore off. There needs to be way more research on refining psychedelics to be used for clinical benefit, this faux prohibition is actively depriving people of something that has the potential to benefit them when everything else fails.
They are actively testing it on war veterans with ptsd. And it's very effective from the studies they provided. Fda designated mdma as breakthrough therapy