AscendedBeing

AscendedBeing

Feb 15, 2023
This is my own opinion but i think it's worth trying LSD DMT & shrooms before anyone considers going through with it. If used Right these tools can be used to heal the mind and show you potential doors in life that can be opened for the better and which ones you need to close. I recently did DMT for the first time and it changed me I feel like instead of killing myself physically I can kill the image of myself and start over. With time I can move to a small town and start from scratch and do what I wish which is to travel along with a few other things. You don't always have to kill yourself if you feel stuck. I understand sometimes this isn't doable for people but sometimes its those negative thoughts telling you so and your mind can't see it. I respect anyone's decision tho with it being their choice but i just thought I'd put this out there. Mush Love❤

Reactions: katagiri83 and berniata
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I am inclined to agree. Ironically, this is highly illegal where I live, even though it could be a life-saver.

Done safely, under the supervision of someone experienced, psychedelic experiences can give insights into the nature of reality. It can be a shortcut to force a spiritual experience that would otherwise require a very open mind, followed by a lot of spiritual practice. Of course, the experience doesn't last and the work needs to be done at some point, in this lifetime or the next, but nothing beats a direct experience to kick-start the process.

• Hugs
Reactions: robokiller, katagiri83 and AscendedBeing
AscendedBeing

AscendedBeing

Feb 15, 2023
I am inclined to agree. Ironically, this is highly illegal where I live, even though it could be a life-saver.

Done safely, under the supervision of someone experienced, psychedelic experiences can give insights into the nature of reality. It can be a shortcut to force a spiritual experience that would otherwise require a very open mind, followed by a lot of spiritual practice. Of course, the experience doesn't last and the work needs to be done at some point, in this lifetime or the next, but nothing beats a direct experience to kick-start the process.
I'm glad you understand what I mean. You can grow shrooms and extract DMT pretty easily. You only need a few materials for both substances that are available almost everywhere. LSD on the other hand is very difficult and too risky. At least where I'm at you won't raise too much suspicion if you extract DMT or grow shrooms as long as you do so on a very small scale. Any "trouble" is not gonna come looking for a "drug user" they are after the ones who intend to sell/distribute it. Either way the way I look at it is it's worth the slight almost impossible risk of getting in trouble if you or anyone else is planning to check out anyway cause you never know it may show you things about life like they did me and give you hope that there's still possible positive outcomes to your story. Anyways I'm not condoning this I'm just stating what i know so take that how you will❤

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
berniata

berniata

Nov 8, 2022
I agree with the sentiment that people should at least consider giving it psychedelics a go if they intend to catch the bus. I think it's important for people using psychedelics to really focus on making sure their 'set and setting' is correct and, if possible using the help of a trip-sitter, and focussing maybe focussing on a certain question mentally for the few weeks leading up to it. I think a powerful trip on shrooms, DMT, LSD can be absolutely life-changing, but by the same token I think it can quite easily be profoundly mentally destabilising and confusing — which makes me reluctant to recommend it to friends going through depressive episodes.

• Informative
Reactions: AscendedBeing
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I take LSD and it can make me stop thinking about suicide as much but doesn't fix any of my life circumstances. The drugs help find different paths forward but I don't expect them to save my life. I'm just more content with waiting for the bus.

• Hugs
Reactions: AscendedBeing
AscendedBeing

AscendedBeing

Feb 15, 2023
I take LSD and it can make me stop thinking about suicide as much but doesn't fix any of my life circumstances. The drugs help find different paths forward but I don't expect them to save my life. I'm just more content with waiting for the bus.
That's the thing they won't "save you" so to speak but if used properly in the right headspace/setting they can become tools to help guide one among this journey we call life. Also it's important to know these substances should never be used as a recreational drug experience cause that's not their intended purpose. With that being said you don't wanna do them all the time either I'd say a few times a year for each with an exception to shrooms if you plan to microdose.