deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
What are this forum's experiences with psychedelic drugs?

I've always been interested in them, but since I have no real social connections, I've never had the opportunity to try them out. I'm thinking about being a bit more proactive and seeking them out now. I feel like I might reap some benefits from them if they're able to jolt one's perspective like it's often said.

So does anyone have any experiences to share? Anyone got any help from them? Anyone found them harmful? I know the basics about set and setting and such and I'd do more research before actually trying them so I'm not looking for that kind of practical advice.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I suck at getting drugs but managed to get ecstasy pills a few times and DMT once.

My ecstasy pills experience was so lovely. I just wanted to dance and felt extremely happy and full of love. I hugged all the people at the disco I was in and they hugged me back. I even told them life was beautiful and that I wanted to live over 100 years haha.
Then, the following day I felt terrible. Too tired and depressed again. I understood that doing that frequently would kill me.

As for my only DMT experience, it was just unique and awe-inspiring.

Just like many people say, you just see a whole different world and understand the meaning of life.

The problem is that when you come back to the real world you forget what you saw and was told in that mysterious place.

I remember talking to some kind of beings who answered all the questions I had and I cried.

However, my tears seemed to be tears of happiness.
I wonder what they told me!

Maybe just a delusion? It could be but I deffo wanna have DMT again.

Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
What are this forum's experiences with psychedelic drugs?

I've always been interested in them, but since I have no real social connections, I've never had the opportunity to try them out. I'm thinking about being a bit more proactive and seeking them out now. I feel like I might reap some benefits from them if they're able to jolt one's perspective like it's often said.

So does anyone have any experiences to share? Anyone got any help from them? Anyone found them harmful? I know the basics about set and setting and such and I'd do more research before actually trying them so I'm not looking for that kind of practical advice.

There are powerful psychedelics which incredibly enough are perfectly legal, such as mimosa hostilis. That they're legal doesn't mean that they can't be dangerous, though. If you plan to use psychedelics, read up and make sure you know what you're doing.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i've done shrooms and dxm and always had positive experiences