• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
Have you ever tried any? Do you get any (at least artificial) hope from it?

I have some DMT with me for some time now. Yesterday I had a girl over and we did it. It was fun, and I could forget my suicidal thoughts for some time, we could have sex and stuff. But today in the morning everything was gone, I woke up with this "have to kill myself" thought again, and her presence was even bothering me, because I hate it when I need to deal with social situations with this suicidal thought in the background of my mind.

Some months ago I even would believe psychedelic drugs in a regular basis would be a way out of depression and suicidal thoughts, but I realized it was just an ilusion.

Reactions: pikassa and Soon4me
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
Microdosing psilocybin mushrooms is something you should research its gaining popularity in treating some of these problems and its very easy and cheap to produce.

Reactions: Soon4me
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Done shrooms and truffles a few times, it's never changed anything for me. I have the ingredients for a Ayahuasca type brew, so will be trying that soon, I doubt that'll leave a lasting effect though, like the other times I've tripped, was fun at the time but nothing life changing

Reactions: Soon4me