deathlamp

deathlamp

creature made of clay
Jul 7, 2022
i forgot how triggering for my eating disorder it is 2 be in here. being around othr girls who r visibly very underweight leads 2 me comparing myself a lot and missing restriction. i feel like a pig eating and cant deal w eating in front of others. seeing girls like da 1s in here makes me stop believing i deserve recovery bc i was nevr as sick. dont get me wrong i was underweight and doing stupidly low restriction but im not anymore and it feels horrible. ive been able 2 keep da thoughts at bay an keep eating but dis is getting very difficult 4 me now dat im in here. im scared.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: theboy, chloramine, whywere and 4 others
G

ghqkiiia2

Jun 15, 2022
Sorry for your previous unpleasant experience with psych ward.
I guess we are in different countries, I went to the ward, but the meal was dilivered to each patient personally, so I can only imagine the pain you suffered.
Hope you well!

Reactions: deathlamp
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Reading your post, I came away with just how caring of a soul you are. You have SS and everyone here as a family, so you do not have to be scared and/or feel alone.

I have had lots of stays and I know the feel and you have the love and caring of me, as I never want you to think that you are facing anything alone.

You are a strong and loving spirit, and I will say a prayer for you and keep you in my thoughts.

Walter

Reactions: chloramine