• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mrnobody2019

Oct 24, 2019
So I'm currently in a psych ward, with 4 hours leave a day which can be extended to overnight. Perfect for SN method I think. I can go home and order SN (I'm in the uk, think I know where to order from but I'll make sure I'm 100% certain before I do) and all I have to do is take the powder with me into the ward.

Now the easy part, I'm given meds daily (trazadone and quetiapine). It's recently been pointed out in the new SN megathread thingy that quetiapine can be used as the antiemetic, so that's sorted (but if not I can ask for antiemetics). Secondly, I can asked for paracetamol whenever I need (which will help with any headache associated with SN). I can also request benzos and zopiclone whenever I need (so I could lie about feeling anxious and not being able to sleep). Not sure if many take these with the SN method to help drift off faster, but the option is there. The only thing I'm unsure about being able to get on the ward is the anti acid meds, but again I could pop to any chemist whilst on leave.

Being in a psych ward might actually make this method so easy as I've got access to everything!! Just need to get myself the powder. And once I've got that, I can just go to bed, take the SN and meds and just let it slowly take me. They check through a little window every hour or longer to make sure you're in bed, so as long as I don't fall out of the bed they'll have no idea what's happened until they come to wake me up for morning meds and realise I ain't alive. Also next door to a very loud patient who spends the night shouting and screaming, which so far has been a nightmare but again may work in my advantage incase I make any noises or have any seizures etc.

I feel so calm it's amazing, my anxiety has been through the roof ever since my method failed and I was thinking of having to do something impulsive like jumping or something which petrified me, but now I think I've got a great shot at the SN working

• Hugs
Reactions: ctb, MaybeMaybeKnot, Taki and 5 others
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Seriously - don't they search ur bag before you in? Anyone could have anything on them to ctb. Very surprised if u will be able to smuggle in sn.

M

Mrnobody2019

Oct 24, 2019
Seriously - don't they search ur bag before you in? Anyone could have anything on them to ctb. Very surprised if u will be able to smuggle in sn.

The usually check bags, but they've never checked my pockets or anything, the last few times I've been out on leave without taking or bringing back a bag they haven't bothered to check if im carrying anything on my body, and I can't see there being much issue hiding powder in my jacket.

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I'm sorry OP but this doesnt sound like a good idea. If they have methylene blue onsite which they very well may have since suicide vics are their specialty, they will serve you the antidote. You may even win an extended stay that includes being strapped down to "Club Bed"

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
The usually check bags, but they've never checked my pockets or anything, the last few times I've been out on leave without taking or bringing back a bag they haven't bothered to check if im carrying anything on my body, and I can't see there being much issue hiding powder in my jacket.
What if you start to vomit and they come in to check you're OK, and there you are as blue as a Smurf? Have you an alibi for that?
If they're checking on you every hour I just feel there's a high risk of you being found and "rescued". Good luck though, you know the routine etc better than me!

M

Mrnobody2019

Oct 24, 2019
I'm sorry OP but this doesnt sound like a good idea. If they have methylene blue onsite which they very well may have since suicide vics are their specialty, they will serve you the antidote. You may even win an extended stay that includes being strapped down to "Club Bed"

I've been in my room for the last 4 hours without a single check up, during the day it would be risky , but the night staff that are all just agency staff are useless, and I imagine after taking the specified dose of sn befoee going bed at 11ish, I'd be dead by the time they try to get me out of bed the next morning for meds
What if you start to vomit and they come in to check you're OK, and there you are as blue as a Smurf? Have you an alibi for that?
If they're checking on you every hour I just feel there's a high risk of you being found and "rescued". Good luck though, you know the routine etc better than me!

If I started to vomit before turning blue, it would be reet, I could just say I was feeling unwell or a side effect from the medication I'm on. I've also got access to antiemetics that could probably stop that as well. I could dispose of whatever the powder comes in quite easily, and without telling them what I've taken it may take a while for them to realise what's going on

Last edited:
Reactions: Morphosis and n0505
M

Mrnobody2019

Oct 24, 2019
Also I've still got to order and wait for the powder which may take a while, in that time I could sneakily try and stockpile the meds and then take them and the sn at home during my leave, no ones around then to save me. Or an easier option would be to request and take the medication before going out on leave then take the sn

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I've been in my room for the last 4 hours without a single check up, during the day it would be risky , but the night staff that are all just agency staff are useless, and I imagine after taking the specified dose of sn befoee going bed at 11ish, I'd be dead by the time they try to get me out of bed the next morning for meds

Nice grounds for your family to sue. Hope someone you love can benefit from it.

Reactions: Morphosis and Mrnobody2019
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
wow- v.surprised to hear that! people could be concealing anything, pills, razors, ligatures- what country are you in?

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I am starting to see the reasoning behind the original post now.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
whats Vics?

M

Mrnobody2019

Oct 24, 2019
whats Vics?
Assuming it meant victims
wow- v.surprised to hear that! people could be concealing anything, pills, razors, ligatures- what country are you in?

UK. There's a girl with about 60 scars up her arms from cutting, and a big one on her neck from the same type of razor. All done on the ward, she still has stashes of the razors in her room lol

I mean I'm replying right now with my phone charging with the cable... that could technically be used as a ligature, so could my clothes or shoelaces. I think it depends on how much of a risk they think you are. The More you behave the more more lenient they are kinda thing

Last edited:
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Assuming it meant victims

There's a girl with about 60 scars up her arms from cutting, and a big one on her neck from the same type of razor. All done on the ward, she still has stashes of the razors in her room lol
thats pretty weird sounds v lax for a psyh ward! so surpised

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS
M

Mrnobody2019

Oct 24, 2019
thats pretty weird sounds v lax for a psyh ward! so surpised

There's a few wards here, the one upstairs is apparently much more regimented and strict, but i think that's because the patients are much more volatile upstairs, constant alarms ringing out about attacks and stuff, we don't get that on this ward outside of the occasional argument

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Its how it works in the UK and depends on certain "factors" like MrN knows :wink:

Reactions: Mrnobody2019
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
There's a few wards here, the one upstairs is apparently much more regimented and strict, but i think that's because the patients are much more volatile upstairs, constant alarms ringing out about attacks and stuff, we don't get that on this ward outside of the occasional argument
Oh ok .

Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
So lucky. The US wards don't let you bring anything in really besides clothes that they check for ties and such. Def no shoelaces and checking pockets and strip searching. No phones or leave for a few hours at all. That'd be like a dream. They don't even let you have your own chapstick. Or coffee! They worry the caffeine will negatively effect patients. Fucktards

• Wow
Reactions: Morphosis and deadalready1969
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
So lucky. The US wards don't let you bring anything in really besides clothes that they check for ties and such. Def no shoelaces and checking pockets and strip searching. No phones or leave for a few hours at all. That'd be like a dream. They don't even let you have your own chapstick. Fucktards
HA sorry it's not a funny topic - but what can you do with chapstick ffs?!

Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
Reactions: Dawgmom
D

deadalready1969

Nov 5, 2019
Each time I've been in, all of my things were searched thoroughly and like some people said, even chapstick was considered contraband. Also, we had safety/bed checks every 15 minutes.

About batteries...my daughter was in the hospital before, and a girl swallowed the batteries from the TV remote.

• Aww..
Reactions: MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Each time I've been in, all of my things were searched thoroughly and like some people said, even chapstick was considered contraband. Also, we had safety/bed checks every 15 minutes.

About batteries...my daughter was in the hospital before, and a girl swallowed the batteries from the TV remote.
I watched a docu on a psych ward & some of the things people tried to do-i would never have even be able to think of! like when they are that determined to ctb, it was heart breaking to be honest.

D

deadalready1969

Nov 5, 2019
I watched a docu on a psych ward & some of the things people tried to do-i would never have even be able to think of! like when they are that determined to ctb, it was heart breaking to be honest.

The place I've always been has thought of just about everything except allowing the exercise therapist to bring resistance bands to class. That was a fiasco one day.

Otherwise, the bathroom doors are padded cushions Velcro'd to the doorway, the bedding is all sewn together in one piece, we can't have a lot of different types of clothing. But we were always allowed long-sleeved t-shirts, which surprised me. Although the door handles weren't suitable for hanging.

Last edited:
Reactions: MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
The place I've always been has thought of just about everything except allowing the exercise therapist to bring resistance bands to class. That was a fiasco one day.

Otherwise, the bathroom doors are padded cushions Velcro'd to the doorway, the bedding is all sewn together in one piece, we can't having a lot of different types of clothing. But we were always allowed long-sleeved t-shirts, which surprised me. Although the door handles weren't suitable for hanging.
woah intense! yeah always thought those exercise bands could be 'used'

Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
Full disclosure, I have never been comfortable with the idea of catching the bus in a public space because I feel that it ends up involving a lot more people than is necessary. I really don't know that doing this in a psychiatric ward is all that appropriate. I'm aware that it does happen - even on high security wards - because if someone is dead set on dying, they will find a way (even if that method doesn't end up being the most peaceful). That being said, I think that there are so many things that could go wrong and even if you were to be successful, the aftermath could be catastrophic.

There was mention of potential legal actions (in the event that your family believed that your death was due to negligence) but there are the other patients to consider as well. I understand that not everyone is being held there of their own volition, but there are some patients who want to recover. Even for those who are not in the recovery mindset, we must consider that every single patient is in a vulnerable state. A death on the ward (and word does get around if the commotion doesn't make it obvious enough) might prove to be devastating for your fellow patients.

I am not saying that you will be directly responsible for anything those patients decide to do (we alone are responsible for our own choices after all) but it is something that I encourage you to think about before moving forward.

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
So lucky. The US wards don't let you bring anything in really besides clothes that they check for ties and such. Def no shoelaces and checking pockets and strip searching. No phones or leave for a few hours at all. That'd be like a dream. They don't even let you have your own chapstick. Or coffee! They worry the caffeine will negatively effect patients. Fucktards
Strip searching? Holy shit.
Sounds like you retain more rights if you were admitted to prison instead

Last edited:
D

deadalready1969

Nov 5, 2019
Strip searching? Holy shit.
Sounds like you retain more rights if you were admitted to prison instead

During the 'body check,' they make a note of every mark on your being — scrapes, bruises, moles, tattoos, etc. — that was on your person at admission. I never really felt violated because I knew it was standard procedure, but taking away my socks afterwards because they were 'too long' then handing me a pair the same length was laughable. I took both pairs of socks and showed the nurse, 'Look, same size.' And told her the thin, hospital-issued ones were more of a hazard than the big puffy socks I brought. Sometimes it seems they don't know what's going on, especially at shift changes. And why the F are they putting people on and off meds after days when most take weeks to work. The system is a wreck for people who want help.