• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

princessdie

Aug 24, 2023
I'm in paper scrubs and have access to limited materials. Please give me some suggestions on how to ctb in the hospital, I am begging.

Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
hello. it all depends on the hospital you are at. some are very protected, some are lenient. i used to use salt and ice to burn myself in the hospitals.

like said above, play their game and play it well. is this a long-term hospital, voluntary admission, or involuntary admission? some details would help.

Reactions: TimetoGo!
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
It is a hospital and sooner or later they will be suspicious because of the lack of materials or because you are being watched 24/7. What materials do you have access to?

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
You should just play the game and get out first.
It really is a game.

I just saw a thread elsewhere about involuntary psych holds and how psych patients are discriminated against in hospitals, etc…and there were plenty of self-proclaimed medical professionals who were trying to make a case for why such measures are a good thing..going so far as to mention how many patients thanked them after the fact.
(perhaps some are genuine but..)

Bro..that's literally the final cherry on the sundae of the goddamn game.
Kiss ass right until-and especially at-the very end, so that there's no funny business upon the promise of discharge.
Multiple times I have done this and it's practically a survival mechanism out of my control. You just know you have to do it.
Lie and present as grateful..to any degree you can muster.
Feet from the window of 'escape' is not the time to be honest or forthright about how utterly useless or even traumatizing the whole ordeal has been.

That's the truth I wanted to impart to those professional buffoons (and the Everyman with a hero complex).
Their capacity to remain obtuse is gargantuan.
And the bigger the title, the bigger the ego, the harder it is for them to see around it..to lay knowing eyes upon the terrified liar using the only tool left in their vulnerable human tool box.

Patients use this to their advantage, because they simply must.

The more suicidal you are..the more mentally distressed..the more difficult it is to play pretend. But also..sometimes, on the contrary..it's when you are the very best at it.
Because you're just that desperate..and you understand that killing yourself in a ward is unlikely to be successful..and more likely to extend your lock-up time and evaporate your privileges.

In less words..I agree. Wait, @princessdie
"Get out first" is fair advice.

Last edited:
U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
I was rather hoping there would be a good answer in here.

Just in case ...

Probably not many good ways
After all that is what they are trying to stop.

And even less likely to be one I'm capable of .

I've learned that while I'm capable of eventually killing myself.
I'm apparently still deciding even though it's pretty painful around here.

There's certain methods I just can't do.

At least I know that before getting into it trouble with it though.