feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
I don't trust pharmaceuticals. Scientists don't even sufficiently understand the mechanisms of SSRIs and what they do. I am currently prescribed and taking 10mg of Lexapro. I can't say it's really made much of a difference. I've only been on them for a little over 3 months, but I'm weening myself off of them slowly. The docs had me on 40mg of this shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: L951788, ADruinedmylife and ts0hill
T

ts0hill

Victim of the pharmaceutical industry
Oct 17, 2020
If you are on an SSRI or any medication make sure to take minerals, magnesium, zinc and calcium (these 3 are very important) and Magnese, as they deplete your body of them and you feel worse. There is supplement drinks with all the 27 minerals you can get in some drinks on amazon and the some vitamins that is combination calcium,mag, and zinc.

Last edited:
Reactions: ADruinedmylife
A

ADruinedmylife

Oct 5, 2020
If you are on an SSRI or any medication make sure to take minerals, magnesium, zinc and calcium (these 3 are very important) and Magnese, as they deplete your body of them and you feel worse. There is supplement drinks with all the 27 minerals you can get in some drinks on amazon and the some vitamins that is combination calcium,mag, and zinc.
And taper off very slowly and be careful about using other drugs during withdrawal

Reactions: ts0hill
K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019

What drink?

T

ts0hill

Victim of the pharmaceutical industry
Oct 17, 2020
What drink?
I personally really like Mary Ruths multi mineral they seem like a reliable company and feel great with there product. I also used to use the sol-rays calcium, magnesium, and zinc combo. I also see things like "trace minerals", fulvic minerals but dont really know much about them.