• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
I purchased from two separate sellers and now they're removed and I've been hearing from other people that their sources are also taking down the ability to purchase from them if you don't have a business account. It's all due to a recent ban that was just signed. The requirements To prove why you need the SN are more stringent now. Obviously for those that are determined there's always going to be a way to get But it's just going to be harder and harder for those in the future.

If you're on the fence about getting it I would recommend getting it sooner rather than later as you might have a hard time finding sellers they are starting to drop off.

I can't offer anyone sources I'm sorry. I believe everyone has the right to CTB but I just can't bring myself to assist in anyones CTB by providing Sources directly. Call me Weak willed and contradictory if you want I just don't have the heart to do it.

• Informative
Reactions: andreamysk, GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
People can still find SN easily if they spend a few minutes. Lots of sellers out of Poland, China, UK and Italy will ship globally.

Too much nonsense misinformation, especially in the US where essentially anyone can buy a gun in a private sale in 10 minutes.

Reactions: GoatHerder
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
People can still find SN easily if they spend a few minutes. Lots of sellers out of Poland, China, UK and Italy will ship globally.

Too much nonsense misinformation, especially in the US where essentially anyone can buy a gun in a private sale in 10 minutes.
Of course you can still always get it if you're determined enough but each source that we lose makes it just that much harder. I'll be honest I didn't bother getting SN until it was Available off of Amazon. As I felt a lot more secure in my purchase. Trying to buy it off of a foreign website where they don't take paypal or any sort of debit And you need to make a foreign payment exchange account was a little bit sketchy. Also maybe the websites Not even in English all of these are barriers.

I see what you're saying I really do but people find a lot of value in trustworthy websites. Alot of those will be leaving with the recent legislation From when I'm hearing from other members.

Best of luck to you friend be well.

Reactions: GoatHerder
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
(MA-03)Youth Poisoning Protection Act
:( can't find it on amazon. tried looking on dark web sites but a lot of them seem suspicious. maybe just need more experience. not trying to accidentally get some other drug or have my payment compromised or whatever else could happen

Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
:( can't find it on amazon. tried looking on dark web sites but a lot of them seem suspicious. maybe just need more experience. not trying to accidentally get some other drug or have my payment compromised or whatever else could happen
Yeah you're basically Like 3 or 4 days too late on Amazon. It was available up until very recently amazon is now complying with regulation. All of the sellers now say requires business account.

msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
Yeah you're basically Like 3 or 4 days too late on Amazon. It was available up until very recently amazon is now complying with regulation. All of the sellers now say requires business account.
:( i was looking on amazon.ca a few weeks ago, never thought to check the american version as well. darn. might look into the business account route though

HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
FYI- The Youth Poisoning Protection Act has only been passed by the House of Representatives, and has just recently been assigned to Senate committee. Once it passes the Senate committee, it has to go to a floor vote and if passed, it is sent to the President for signature.

Given the current political climate in the US right now, with major elections this fall, it might take awhile for this to actually get passed.

The bill also only prevents the sale directly to consumers. It's still available for many commercial uses, including small businesses.

Reactions: Orange Cat and Praestat_Mori
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
FYI- The Youth Poisoning Protection Act has only been passed by the House of Representatives, and has just recently been assigned to Senate committee. Once it passes the Senate committee, it has to go to a floor vote and if passed, it is sent to the President for signature.

Given the current political climate in the US right now, with major elections this fall, it might take awhile for this to actually get passed.

The bill also only prevents the sale directly to consumers. It's still available for many commercial uses, including small businesses.
That's true you can always potentially fake the documentation as a small business. However even though it hasn't been passed yet sellers are already acting as if it's already active. There were some sellers on Amazon and another one outside of it that I won't mention As it's potentially still viable for people.

It's comforting to know that you think it might still be reasonably accessible even after the bill is passed. Thank you for your input.

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I purchased from two separate sellers and now they're removed and I've been hearing from other people that their sources are also taking down the ability to purchase from them if you don't have a business account. It's all due to a recent ban that was just signed. The requirements To prove why you need the SN are more stringent now. Obviously for those that are determined there's always going to be a way to get But it's just going to be harder and harder for those in the future.

If you're on the fence about getting it I would recommend getting it sooner rather than later as you might have a hard time finding sellers they are starting to drop off.

I can't offer anyone sources I'm sorry. I believe everyone has the right to CTB but I just can't bring myself to assist in anyones CTB by providing Sources directly. Call me Weak willed and contradictory if you want I just don't have the heart to do it.
They seemed to have clamped down on india too