• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cmdr82

Sep 2, 2021
I have 11g propranolol, 15g of Quetiapine, 20mg Clonazepam and 500mg Mirtazapine. I'm thinking if I can keep all of these pills down it should be enough to stop my heart. I've read differing opinions on here about propranolol but from my research the quetiapine should put me well over the top. I would imagine with the Klonopin I'll be unconscious long before anything unpleasant happens.

Wanted to get your thoughts. Also, do you think it be better to have a bit of food in my stomach? With this size dose would I be safe if I had eight hours alone? What order would you take these in? I have to get down like 600 pills if I go this route. I'll probably add a six pack of IPA for good measure as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I think you won't ctb with that, the only psych meds which are useful to ctb are TCAs. All the rest is a gamble.

Take care.

• Love
Reactions: Yama, Cuppatea856, StevieNixs and 4 others
Upvote 0
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I agree with NO. Better to find some other other method.

Reactions: StevieNixs, enau, cmdr82 and 2 others
Upvote 0
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
Agree with everything that has been said. When it comes to CTB, it shouldn't be a matter of luck and gambling. Best thing, you could die from it (I don't really know how tho), but more realistic, you'll probably pass out for some time. Also, when it comes to pills and meds, it depends as well on your resistance to it, and on your past with such substances.

Reactions: Ramirez
Upvote 0
C

cmdr82

Sep 2, 2021
Agree with everything that has been said. When it comes to CTB, it shouldn't be a matter of luck and gambling. Best thing, you could die from it (I don't really know how tho), but more realistic, you'll probably pass out for some time. Also, when it comes to pills and meds, it depends as well on your resistance to it, and on your past with such substances.
Bummer. I thought for sure this would be more than enough for a peaceful death.

Upvote 0
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
Bummer. I thought for sure this would be more than enough for a peaceful death.
Well, sorry that your plan went south... I guess, the best advice that I could give you is to read more about differents ctb methods.

Upvote 0
L

Lifessocruel

Aug 23, 2021
I think if you were to add a strong opioid like morphine then you would have a winning combination.

Upvote 0
SleepDealer

SleepDealer

Your Imaginary Friend
Aug 13, 2021
On top of other concerns, keeping a cocktail of pills down is harder than you might think.

Upvote 0