M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Dear all,

So my initial plan is to do 2days regiment of SN.

As you might came across 800 of propranolol is advised to be mixed with SN or to be consumed 30min before SN.

I'm a bit concerned about vomiting when it comes to SN and failing . So I'm wondering can propranolol do the job on it own? As far as I know yes.How much propranolol I should take to make sure that I'm dying? I'm thinking whether or not it is possible to take deadly dose of propranolol followed by deadly dose of SN.

also, I have access to benzos, maybe massive amount of it would help to?

I just want to make sure that I never wake up again.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
From what I've read on this site, a propanolol OD requires 8g and even then it's still not guaranteed to cause death.

Reactions: Homecoming and mem12
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
From what I've read on this site, a propanolol OD requires 8g and even then it's still not guaranteed to cause death.

8g :ohh: is that just propanolol alone? thats a lot that isn't it!!!!

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Reactions: Homecoming and checkouttime
C

cazwiz

Feb 25, 2020
I wouldn't do propranolol on its own. I OD'd on propranolol and citalopram last year and drifted off very peacefully but it obviously didn't do the job and my liver has some damage. I'm sticking to the SN method when it's time, with the stash of propranolol I have left for helping with the tachcardia.

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Overdose by propranolol is risky and doesn't work I think. Using propranolol with SN in a same time is risky too. Because vomiting first SN is possible and u cant use the benefits of propranolol.
I think using 800mg propranolol 30mints _1hour befor SN is best method. Also having second SN is essential

Ralph246

Ralph246

Dec 30, 2020
When mixing propranolol in with SN, and you also want to have a second glass of SN in case of vomiting, should both glasses contain the 800mg propranolol?