B

bringerofdestrution

Aug 10, 2024
Hello everyone.

Just looking for a little advice from those with more knowledge than me. I tried ODing on Propranalol, Zopiclone, and Co-Codamol, and it failed because I was found soon enough to receive help - words from the doctors at A&E, although they used the term 'saved' rather than 'failed'. It was my own fault as I scheduled an email which reached my then partner earlier than it should have as I needed to make sure my fur baby was looked after when I was gone.

I'm not entirely sure how many tablets I took as I was in the middle of an episode, but two bottles of propranalol were empty (although I had been taking them regularly before the attempt so it wasn't a full prescription), same with the zopiclone. I'd estimate somewhere around 40 propranalol (1.6g) and 5 zopiclone (37.5mg).

I'm going to attempt again before the end of the month and essentially double the dosage on what I think I took last time, so 80 propranalol and 10 zopiclone. My question is really, should I still include the co-codamol (paracetamol and codeine for those not in the UK) or would the other drugs work better without them? And would it be wise to take anti nausea medication as I'm upping the dose substantially? I didn't feel nauseous last time, but I will be taking a much larger amount and really don't want to fail again.

Thanks so much everyone.

This is my chosen method, and I have researched

T

themummyreturns

Sep 2, 2024
Are you sure those dosages will be enough?

jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
When you mean failed , they found you unconscious ?

B

bringerofdestrution

Aug 10, 2024
Are you sure those dosages will be enough?
The doctors were certain that had I not been found in time my first attempt would have worked - I have some other health issues which would have helped this along - so doubling the dosage and ensuring I'm not found should do the trick for me personally, although I know this wouldn't be the case for everyone.
When you mean failed , they found you unconscious ?
Unconscious and my stats were also through the floor. A little while longer without being found and the doctors told me I would be gone.

T

themummyreturns

Sep 2, 2024
The doctors were certain that had I not been found in time my first attempt would have worked - I have some other health issues which would have helped this along - so doubling the dosage and ensuring I'm not found should do the trick for me personally, although I know this wouldn't be the case for everyone.

Ah OK, was it peaceful enough for you?

Maybe double the anti nausea meds just to cover yourself?