• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Hi everyone,
I'm getting my things together to CTB with SN.
I have the SN and Primperan.
Do I need Propranolol? The GP won't give me that as I have asthma
What other things could I use?
I'm in the UK.
Thankyou for all your help, it's much appreciated.
Peace and Love ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: Loner, kiki666 and smole
Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020
I don't believe it's needed for SN - it's more of an extra to counter the increased heart rate you feel initially. I'd want a sedative personally. Good luck x

• Love
Reactions: Loner and MsMaudlin
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
It's optional. It wasn't even recommended until fairly recently. It just basically calms you down, slows your rapid pulse and stuff.

• Love
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
It's optional, try to look for any other compatible beta blockers or sedatives instead so you don't have a bad tacchychardia after consumption of SN

• Love
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
If you can get some tranquillisers or sleeping pills they would probably make it more of a pleasant process. You'll sleep through the painful part.

• Love
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
You could always order it online, I'm doing that if I can't convince someone to give it to me. (Which probably won't happen because they already have a huge list of preferred anxiety meds they like to dispense.)

• Love
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

Dec 8, 2019
I have tramadol, ibuprofen, naproxen, paracetamol and promethazine here x

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
You'll want a dopamine blocker as an AE if you can help it. Obviously if you can't get one then I'm sure promethazine is better than having nothing.

K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019
I also have SN and primperan, what else is needed?

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

Dec 8, 2019
Also have Duloxetine and amitriptyline too, forgot those ❤

Reactions: asifkhanny12345 and kiki666
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
But those are not necessary or are they? because I don't think I can buy them.
They're not necessary, please refer yourself to stan's guide to SN, everything in this guide specifies what is necessary to conduct that method :>! I don't have the link and i'm on phone, data's shit but you can try to find it on the forum. Please read it carefully.

Reactions: Quarky00 and kiki666
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I also have SN and primperan, what else is needed?

These aren't absolutely necessary but since most are so easy to get you might as well buy the easy ones too: Antacid - this causes more SN to enter your bloodstream and painkillers - Tylenol or Ibuprofen should work - this is for the headache that is caused when your blood pressure drops.

Now for the harder to get but nice to have stuff. Sedatives (Benzodiazepines) to help calm you down/hopefully pass out sooner and propranolol (When you experience SN poisoning you have a side effect known as tachycardia which causes your heart to beat fast like you've been running a lot, you take it to slow your heart rate. It's not necessarily needed and is seen as a luxury med so I wouldn't worry about that one too much since tachycardia doesn't hurt.

Check out Stan's guide, it's essentially THE book on CTB via SN. ❤️

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

• Love
Reactions: kiki666 and Delia
K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019
These aren't absolutely necessary but since most are so easy to get you might as well buy the easy ones too: Antacid - this causes more SN to enter your bloodstream and painkillers - Tylenol or Ibuprofen should work - this is for the headache that is caused when your blood pressure drops.

Now for the harder to get but nice to have stuff. Sedatives (Benzodiazepines) to help calm you down/hopefully pass out sooner and propranolol (When you experience SN poisoning you have a side effect known as tachycardia which causes your heart to beat fast like you've been running a lot, you take it to slow your heart rate. It's not necessarily needed and is seen as a luxury med so I wouldn't worry about that one too much since tachycardia doesn't hurt.

Check out Stan's guide, it's essentially THE book on CTB via SN. ❤

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
thank you very much, for the headache I use paracetamol and an antacid I can buy almax or gaviscon

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin and cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Also have Duloxetine and amitriptyline too, forgot those ❤

As far as I know of, cymbalta will not aid the process and I don't know if it would interact with anything. Amitriptyline - I probably would choose either that or SN if you're talking aiding the method because taking more Ami would require you to take more pills/drink more liquid and that could increase your chance of vomiting since you're filling your stomach up. If you're talking about taking it before drinking the SN to help knock you out, I don't think it would be an issue because it doesn't particularly interact. However if you can you should try to find a Benzo that, would be the first choice because it's a sedative and also has an anxiolytic effect.
thank you very much, for the headache I use paracetamol and an antacid I can buy almax or gaviscon

You're welcome! I'm not familiar with those antacids since I am in the US. Just be sure that they are not proton pump inhibitors or that they change the way your stomach produces acid. I know Stan used Milk of Magnesia, I'm not sure which one I will use yet since I have some pretty tremendous GERD issues and I eat antacids like candy. There's also the option of an H2 blocker instead of an antacid, but unfortunately I don't know enough about those yet to tell you about them. All I really know so far is that H2 blockers reduce the amount of acid your stomach produces, and an antacid neutralises the acid that is already in your stomach.

Here is another really good draft of a SN FAQ:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...blockers-painkillers-draft.29822/#post-544979

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
As someone already stated, it would be a good idea to take a look at Stan's guide :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148

Some additional notes :

H2 BLOCKER / ANTACID
You should be able to find these over-the-counter.
Note : They are not considered to be essential.
Some people believe an antacid may be faster acting and more effective, but opinions vary. H2 blockers reduce the amount of acid your stomach makes, whereas antacid neutralises the acid already in your stomach.
H2 blockers : Tagamet (Cimetidine) / Zantac (Ranitidine), or supermarket own brands of cimetidine / ranitidine.
Antacid : I'm not sure what brand or type to recommend. I've seen Mylanta mentioned, but I can't say whether that's a good choice. Some people have used things such as Rennie or milk of magnesia.
Many people seem to go with Tagamet or Zantac, so you could just go with one of those.

PAINKILLERS
Paracetamol or Ibuprofen. You should be able to find these over-the-counter.

DIPHENHYDRAMINE
50 mg of diphenhydramine can be used to treat EPS symptoms that some people get from taking anti-emetics. EPS are not very common, but could be quite disturbing if you do get them, so some people may wish to have diphenhydramine on standby. EPS risk may be increased if using prochlorperazine instead of metoclopramide. Diphenhydramine may be available as Benadryl, or Nytol, or simply as Diphenhydramine, or perhaps as some other product, depending on country. You should be able to find these over-the-counter or online. Look for something with "diphenhydramine" on the label, eg google for "benadryl diphenhydramine" or "nytol diphenhydramine". Some variants of those products don't contain diphenhydramine, so check.

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin and cosmicpixiedust
M

marriedindeed

Aug 7, 2019
@MsMaudlin, there is whole chapter on SN in the PPeH which is written by two medical doctors. It covers Primperan (Metoclopramide), Propranolol, Cimetidine, plus a lot of other information about SN. It also tells you what to do if things don't go to plan.

The December 2019 edition of the PPeH can be found here:

Exit's Live Stream July 2019 video has a large section on SN:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/upload-of-exits-july-2019-live-stream.29291

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2manyproblems, kiki666 and MsMaudlin