• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
I live off grid, just outside of a small town. Highly unlikely to be of danger to others if I lock myself in a small room on my property, blocking off any gaps in walls / doors, with propane, camping, gas stove running until the cylinder runs out. I've done a searc before posting this and the concern was for others in nearby rooms or homes. I assure you, no one will even notice I'm gone for months and the cylinder will have well and truly run out before they do. It's a rather insular, tiny, country town. I'll leave a note on the door, just in case. So, now that we've cleared that up, and it's Winter here in the southern hemisphere (no chance of starting a wildfire), how long would it take to fill a room, the size of a bathroom, for the CO to kick in? I have sedatives and alcohol. Just wondering how much time to wait before the room is devoid of any oxygen? I can't use an exit bag due to a degenerative disability (similar to MS) and it's too difficult for me. Sitting in a room with any air leaks blocked off, is easier. I'm happy to go out listening to my favourite music and plastered. Can have the cylinder outside and feed gas hose through a wall to the stove / oven. I've tried doing a search for news articles about d34th from old gas heaters, usually in a bedroom or tent, but the times for it to take effect are vastly different. Would like more specific information so I know what size propane cylinder to get. I'm 49 years old. I've lived a full life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn and lights_are_on
LifeHasNoOptIn

LifeHasNoOptIn

Worst Life Ever
Mar 31, 2022
I'm afraid I can't give you a straight answer to the question of how much is needed but the goal is to reach 10,000 PPM of CO per the guide on the subject. Inert gas and CO poisoning do not work on the same principle. With CO you are not attempting to remove the oxygen from the air, just to reach a point where CO concentration is 10,000 PPM in the room. CO is a poison and kills by binding to the blood cells in favor of oxygen, so it is not necessary to completely remove the oxygen from the air

Nitrogen is not a poison and makes up about 80% of the air you are breathing right now. In the exit bag method the Nitrogen is used to remove all oxygen and CO2 from the exit bag causing loss of consciousness without triggering the hypercapnic reaction caused by buildup of CO2. While the end result is the same, the method of function between the two is different.

I hope you can find a peaceful solution whatever you choose.

Reactions: KQuotientW
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
No, this wont work. Better use a barbeque and follow the CO guide that you find in this forum. Or you can use the inert gas method with exit bag or better with diving equipment.

Advantages of the inert gas diving method

NO shortness of breath and NO feeling of suffocation, as CO2 continues to be exhaled.
Inhalation of pure Helium or Nitrogen that is not enriched by exhaled breathing air
(with oxygen and CO2).
No risk of failure due to uncontrolled movements during unconsciousness or slackening of the muscles and a resulting change in body position.
Helium and Nitrogen are odorless and tasteless.
No danger to other persons due to escaping gas.
Unconsciousness occurs very quickly (only a few breaths).
Death after approximately 3 minutes in painless unconsciousness.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-megathread.2053/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/questions-about-charcoal-method.86835/#post-1553835

Last edited:
Reactions: KQuotientW