L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
promethazine 25 mg 20 pills can kill me?
just a doubt, not that I took 20 pills at once.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cursed4ever
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I did a quick google search, and it sounds like promethazine can kill you but it's an awful and risky way to go. Read the symptoms here https://www.stlukes-stl.com/health-content/health-ency-multimedia/1/002527.htm

"If the person survives the first 24 hours, recovery is likely. People who experience heart rhythm irregularities and seizures are at highest risk for a serious outcome. Few people actually die from promethazine overdose. "

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and L I F E T O L O S E
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

Sep 18, 2020
thx brother,i hope i die

Reactions: Stick
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
thx brother,i hope i die
Good luck :heart:. Are you not able to access something more reliable? If not, maybe you could try and take sleeping pills to try and at least sleep through the painful bits.

• Love
Reactions: L I F E T O L O S E
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I don't recommend this in the slightest. It's unlikely to kill you and if it does it would be horrible way to go. Come on friend read the resources and get out of your medicine cabinet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mm80 and Stick
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

Sep 18, 2020
I don't recommend this in the slightest. It's unlikely to kill you and if it does it would be horrible way to go. Come on friend read the resources and get out of your medicine cabinet.
is a little late for that already.
for now I just feel comfortable

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Well then.... hugs to you friend. Good luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cursed4ever, Metalhead, Stick and 1 other person
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
My body must be made of iron or something as I frequently get high on this stuff and it makes me mildly drowsy nothing more.

L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

Sep 18, 2020
it doesn't work, I just got high

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Did you have a good high at least?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I tried to tell you man... you jumped the gun before I could post lol. Glad to hear it didn't mess you up too bad. Any hallucinations?

L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

Sep 18, 2020
I tried to tell you man... you jumped the gun before I could post lol. Glad to hear it didn't mess you up too bad. Any hallucinations?
smalls. melting walls,moving shadows,feeling of being in slow motion....probably need a larger amount for a better effect

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
smalls. melting walls,moving shadows,feeling of being in slow motion....probably need a larger amount for a better effect
That's some scary stuff. That's why I said don't take it. More will give more hallucinations too.

L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

Sep 18, 2020
Ironic considering it's a nausea medication lol
I hope you start feeling a bit better soon

I feel a pain in my body even days after. this would probably be like a "hangover".

That's some scary stuff. That's why I said don't take it. More will give more hallucinations too.

I'm thinking of trying maybe with 40 pills, but it wouldn't be cool to end up in a hospital for using drugs as a recreational.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm thinking of trying maybe with 40 pills, but it wouldn't be cool to end up in a hospital for using drugs as a recreational.
I know you won't listen friend, but I'll say it anyway. Thats a bad idea. It's a scary and painful death. If you're looking to self harm there are better ways. I respect your choice of course, but hey, let me know how it goes if you take that path.

• Wow
Reactions: Stick and L I F E T O L O S E
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

Sep 18, 2020
I know you won't listen friend, but I'll say it anyway. Thats a bad idea. It's a scary and painful death. If you're looking to self harm there are better ways. I respect your choice of course, but hey, let me know how it goes if you take that path.

I know that.I'm more interested in having a more intense experience than self harm but I certainly couldn't handle a larger amount.
lmao, i put a thread here If I do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
  • Aww..
Reactions: Stick, L I F E T O L O S E and Ghost2211
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering. Why would you do this to yourself, this is torture? It seems you want to self-harm this way?
I agree, this is self harm and not an actual attempt at suicide. Same with their Tylenol thread

Reactions: Stick, Ghost2211 and GoneGoneGone
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

Sep 18, 2020
30 pills today

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: L I F E T O L O S E
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

Sep 18, 2020
I don't know if I really want to do this. I dissolved the pills in a juice and mixed it with vodka, the taste is still bitter and bad.
why do i have to do things like that?