d3c4y

d3c4y

renzzo
Sep 22, 2023
It is clear that anyone who is "pro-life" only care about themselves and will turn a blind eye to all the pain and suffering around them. That's why they continue to procreate and take away any safe means to leave this disgusting world they have ruined. They live so carelessly taking no blame while they shove their religion and/or beliefs down the throats of anyone who tries to go against them. They will resort to any means to not take responsibility for their part in destroying the world but act like they're heroes for taking away safe and reliable methods people can use to ctb.

Why is it so wrong to leave this world when you're ready to, when you didn't ask to be here to begin with? Why make people resort to such barbaric and violent methods to leave? It's truly devastating how disgusting humanity is when we've done nothing to harm anyone. All we've done was speak our truth and express our everyday suffering. We don't deserve to be attacked like this.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: jellymomo, pthnrdnojvsc, luminouss and 10 others
W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
It is the ultimate dystopia where you don't have the right to a peaceful death.

i feel u

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Darkover and d3c4y
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes they certainly are, people like that just create more harm, it disgusts me how they see suffering as something to be prolonged at all costs, it literally is so evil trying to prevent people from finding true peace from this hellish and pointless existence they aren't even obligated to endure. The fact that we cannot easily free ourselves from this existence in a peaceful way will always be beyond inhumane and unacceptable to me.

luminouss

luminouss

waiting for the right time
May 27, 2023
People like that make me sick, we should be able to chose when we go or how we go. Pro-lifers keep procreating to make more people to suffer in this ugly, terrible world. I find this completely inhumane and it takes away from our own freedom. I hope something changes in this future, because this disgusts me terribly and all of our existences are pointless.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc