• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
I'm a woman and so I have very little tolerance for physical pain.

I was thinking of starting a routine of cutting into a small part of my body with a hot blade every day in order to progressively desensitise myself to pain. I'd apply antiseptic immediately after to prevent infection and use a band aid to hide it.

I'll do this everyday at the same spot until I gether the courage to cut deeply into my main arteries on my neck and wrists. This would cause an important lost of blood that'd likely result in my death. What do you think of this idea?

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, maatoz and motyxia
B

Brayu

Student
Sep 14, 2021
cuts don't usually work well from what I was told...

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Eternity04, demuic and 1 other person
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
no, cutting is terrible and you might as well use all that energy to look for other method. We do not encourage that sort of painful methods. This site is about reducing suffering so please look into other method if you have no other option.

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, patheticpartner, RudolphTheReindeer and 4 others
motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
Hey javabeane, I'm not an expert, just been dealing with cutting for years now (requiring stitches most times I cut). So I'll share my opinion on this method, but again don't take me as an expert it's mainly just my experience.

The first possible issue is scarring. If scar tissue builds up, it's harder to cut through, also more painful, deep enough scars will hurt for no reason long after they're healed to give you an idea. My scars that have been healed for 2 years now still randomly hurt, now imagine cutting through that scar tissue. It's also harder to see how deep you've gone because the loss of elasticity. If you cut every day until you finally reach an artery, maybe scar tissue wouldn't be an issue. I'm not sure because I haven't tried that due to how painful that'd be. I've tried cutting over fat-deep cuts just a few hours to a day after I made them, and it hurts really bad.

The second is shallow cuts hurt worse. The deeper you go, the less painful it is, until it's healing, even a few hours later when it gets "dry" like mentioned at the end of the above paragraph. I imagine there's a level where that "the deeper you go, the less painful" stops, but I'm not sure. So if you're piling on shallow cuts through however many days, that's going to hurt a lot. And if you're cutting over less shallow cuts after it "dries", that's going to hurt a lot as well.

I remember years ago seeing a video of a young man who died by cutting his radial artery. He was pacing around sounding really distressed, recording his suicide note, there was lots of blood everywhere on the floor. He was clearly not at peace.

This being said, my best friend did accidentally cut his radial artery once. I wasn't there, so what he told me was that he didn't notice. He felt tired and wanted to sleep, but his mother came in and drove him to the hospital. He kept telling her everything was fine and to just let him sleep. This is really different from above. I can't remember if he said he was on drugs or not, he was addicted to lots of stuff, so that's something to keep in mind.

I think I've had experiences of knicking my radial & femoral artery twice, to be honest I'm not sure, because I would think even a knick would've died if I didn't get medical attention ASAP. But I've been told veins don't spurt, and my blood was spurting both times. Spurted onto further places on my body, spurted onto my laptop screen, my phone, my bed. Both times were accidental & it caused me a lot of distress. Although the physical pain wasn't much, honestly I didn't really feel anything at all physically (until they were healing) for the reasons in paragraph 3, it was the mental pain that I still have flashbacks to & now deal with people in my head pressuring me to do that again even though I'm terrified & don't want to. If this attempt doesn't work you might have to deal with similar mental pain.

So conclusion, I don't think this is a good method. I really think you should look into something more peaceful, mentally & physically. I hope this was helpful.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Nohopeinhell, miserableforever and 1 other person
Insomniac

Insomniac

May 21, 2021
So conclusion, I don't think this is a good method. I really think you should look into something more peaceful, mentally & physically. I hope this was helpful
but I live in a third world country and no one ship SN here. also, we have bad courier services :(I tried ordering SN many times but it never came through

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, DarkDg21 and motyxia
motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
but I live in a third world country and no one ship SN here. also, we have bad courier services :(I tried ordering SN many times but it never came through
That sounds like a bad situation. You deserve a better way than cutting. It's awful that your choices are so limited you're considering this method, it's awful that the world refuses you a peaceful way to CTB. I can't offer any advice, I'm sorry, I really hope you find a better option.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Insomniac
alwaysdopesick

alwaysdopesick

Oct 19, 2021
This sounds like a VERY unreliable method that will not wotk, and is obviously not worth doing that much damage yourself physically. You can still get infectioms and deseases from using the same knife. Dont do this, it will not work and would be terrible for you.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
Insomniac

Insomniac

May 21, 2021
This sounds like a VERY unreliable method that will not wotk, and is obviously not worth doing that much damage yourself physically. You can still get infectioms and deseases from using the same knife. Dont do this, it will not work and would be terrible for you
What if I properly disinfected the scalpel in an antiseptic solution everything before using it?

I tried it today and I succeeded at progressively desentivition myself to the feeling of the burning hot scalped on my skin. I did it multiple time and at the end of the session, it was easy. I was planning to start cutting today to further desensitise myself from pain.

Maybe the neck is a bad idea, because I can't locate my artery. Perhaps I should go for the artery in my wrist instead? And after doing it, and putting hand in extremely hot water, will it stop the blood from cloting?

I just don't have access to any other method. Not even hanging.

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner and demuic
alwaysdopesick

alwaysdopesick

Oct 19, 2021
I'm sorry but this method is simply unreliable. I'm sorry you feel desperate in this situation (I do too) but you can don't have to rush things and do something irresponsible that will cause u more trouble. I am researching methods that are clean, peaceful, and actually work.

• Aww..
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I'm a woman and so I have very little tolerance for physical pain.

I was thinking of starting a routine of cutting into a small part of my body with a hot blade every day in order to progressively desensitise myself to pain. I'd apply antiseptic immediately after to prevent infection and use a band aid to hide it.

I'll do this everyday at the same spot until I gether the courage to cut deeply into my main arteries on my neck and wrists. This would cause an important lost of blood that'd likely result in my death. What do you think of this idea?
It seems very unlikely to work, tbh. I would leave the wrists alone for sure, since you can cause very bad damage without getting much bleeding, and just make your life worse. I haven't heard of an attempt to cut the carotid that worked, though some may have, but I have heard of plenty that failed- this is clearly very difficult to do. There are other methods that are much more reliable, depending on your options. I would do some resaearch on the reliability of various methods- I don't want to tell you what to do, obviously.

• Hugs
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
What if I properly disinfected the scalpel in an antiseptic solution everything before using it?

I tried it today and I succeeded at progressively desentivition myself to the feeling of the burning hot scalped on my skin. I did it multiple time and at the end of the session, it was easy. I was planning to start cutting today to further desensitise myself from pain.

Maybe the neck is a bad idea, because I can't locate my artery. Perhaps I should go for the artery in my wrist instead? And after doing it, and putting hand in extremely hot water, will it stop the blood from cloting?

I just don't have access to any other method. Not even hanging.
I'm not sure if it's ok to suggest other methods, so I won't. There are plenty of other methods that won't be as intense and you won't be needing tons of materials for them.

• Hugs