• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I notice that many profiles here choose to leave this forum after a while, or get shut down. I'm sure there are many reasons why, but I'm still curious. Do people come back, creating new profile names? Are you scared or embarassed being here? Do you leave this site because it isn't useful anymore?

I feel I've been here quite a while, compared to many. For me, this site is my own secret place. A place I can turn to when I need to be alone, with others. I also use many resources here, good collections of useful information, like Google, only more concrete.

LoveS
I notice that many profiles here choose to leave this forum after a while, or get shut down. I'm sure there are many reasons why, but I'm still curious. Do people come back, creating new profile names? Are you scared or embarassed being here? Do you leave this site because it isn't useful anymore?

I feel I've been here quite a while, compared to many. For me, this site is my own secret place. A place I can turn to when I need to be alone, with others. I also use many resources here, good collections of useful information, like Google, only more concrete.

LoveS
And one more question, I used to be "veteran", and now I'm "wise". How come?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
And one more question, I used to be "veteran", and now I'm "wise". How come?

You have clicked over 200 comments .
I think that is how it works ... the label changes and the colour , maybe every few hundred ?

I've been here a while too .

Reactions: Susannah and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
ish

ish

Experienced
Jul 20, 2019
Some change avatars and names.

Reactions: Susannah