Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
As usual, I use to procrastinate for everything... even for CTB
Off course it's not only procrastination, it's also a question of false hope, guilt, fear etc...
Fucking trapped.

• Hugs
Reactions: MajorDude, Nem, SuicidalSymphonies and 9 others
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
I understand where you're coming from. I always make excuses and imagine what'll happen to my family once i'm gone.

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Circles and not-2-b-the-answer
Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
I have been putting off going to the doctor for the final peice of the puzzle. They will give me an antiemetic script if i ask to be put back on one i have tried before. all i need to do. but if i do, then its real real...

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Circles, Fragile and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
With my other attempts there was alot of procrastination involved. Now I feel like it's just the false hope holding me back. I have half a month left to wait to see how things turn out.

Part of me feels like this is a pointless wait as I already have an idea of how it will go. I just hope that if and or when I get the bad news that nothing will hold me back any longer.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Circles, noctiva and 1 other person
Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
With my other attempts there was alot of procrastination involved. Now I feel like it's just the false hope holding me back. I have half a month left to wait to see how things turn out.

Part of me feels like this is a pointless wait as I already have an idea of how it will go. I just hope that if and or when I get the bad news that nothing will hold me back any longer.

Same for me ...
facts 99,9%
Hope 0,01%
Waiting for the bad news but still hope for a last minute miracle.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Circles, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
As usual, I use to procrastinate for everything... even for CTB
Off course it's not only procrastination, it's also a question of false hope, guilt, fear etc...
Fucking trapped.

Same … Also the fear of failing.

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and Circles
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019

Exactly this. False hope is all I have left, and the idea it might be real and I might not see things clearly is unbearable. The wait is horrible and I'm scared to be found worthless and undesirable. And even more scared that I cannot end it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ame, SuicidalSymphonies and Circles
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I don't even know what's keeping me from starting the meto right now. Nothing much. Because even if what I hang my hopes on happens, it is not kind to myself to live the fag end of this life of lack and humiliation.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and noctiva
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I'm waiting to let certain dates pass. It's really hard because I want to go now but I love my family, friends and animals so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and Nem
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry to hear, It's a bit of a large decision but we're here for a reason mostly and putting off ctb has been a humongous mistake on my behalf
Peace/hugs

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies