• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hella.physched

hella.physched

May 13, 2023
I've been planning this ctb for a while now… but i cant seem to get myself to get the equipment…i cant pick a specific method… im just so confused & disoriented with pain and all the conflicting information on this forum . I wish i had someone older or with more experience to guide me.

Reactions: enough of this
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
I've been planning this ctb for a while now… but i cant seem to get myself to get the equipment…i cant pick a specific method… im just so confused & disoriented with pain and all the conflicting information on this forum . I wish i had someone older or with more experience to guide me.
In new to this website, but I wonder why do people procrastinate their ctb. What method are you choosing ??

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
All recommended methods here have their pros and cons. You will have to find your method of choice by yourself, you cannot put this decision into the hands of someone else because it's you who has to be confident with the chosen method. Given the fact you ask for "someone older" I assume you are very young, probably it's best to try other forms of help first and have CTB only as the ultimate option, in the case life does not change to the better.

I wish you all the best!

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Psych3Lug3r and hella.physched
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide really is just so unnecessarily complicated in this world, sadly. It should be much more easier and straightforward for us to finally free ourselves from all the suffering that existing brings, I hate how despite all the endless torment that exists here, Nembutal still isn't legalised. But to me it's such a cruel punishment how we were forced into this hellish world yet cannot just easily leave, the difficulty of suicide also keeps me trapped here, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: Psych3Lug3r, enough of this and hella.physched
hella.physched

hella.physched

May 13, 2023
In new to this website, but I wonder why do people procrastinate their ctb. What method are you choosing ??
Im either going with jumping or hanging… but theres just too much information idk which to go with

S

sayire

Opened All Doors, No Sight Of Hope, Exit Door Next
Jul 1, 2023
Im either going with jumping or hanging… but theres just too much information idk which to go with

I think your procrastination means you shit is not bad enough. So I would say procrastinate away.

yes there are many choices and too much info can surely lead to decision paralysis. if it is time for you, time will find its way to you.

liljeep

liljeep

wake up i know you can hear me
Jul 1, 2023
Let yourself procrastinate. Things good and bad will continue to happen. If you decide certainly it is no longer worth it to bare the pain, you will take action.

Reactions: Psych3Lug3r