Hero Remeer

Hero Remeer

Sep 22, 2024
Hi, I can't see the private chat, any ideas?
I would like to chat with someone on the forum, but the chat tab does not appear and when it opens automatically after the message it only shows a black tab next to the left browser.
Greetings, be well

dogteeth

dogteeth

Jun 10, 2024
chat requirements have been updated and now require more posts/activity to be able to access it again :) dw the exact same thing happened to many of us

Reactions: Just_Another_Person and Hero Remeer
Hero Remeer

Hero Remeer

Sep 22, 2024
Thanks for replying, that's a bad thing, I can imagine why the new restriction, but I'm not a person who posts too much

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Just to add a bit more color on the why of it all, there was essentially a massive surge in new members, which given our presence in the media, is fishy automatically. The mods didn't want bad actors or trolls etc having immediate access to chat and putting others in a bad position by asking for sources over and over. I personally experienced half a dozen new accounts grilling me for an SN source, it was VERY obvious what was going on. Hence the change.

• Informative
Reactions: dreamingofpeace, Coringa, LifeQuitter and 4 others
lxci

lxci

Life lover
Sep 9, 2024
Thanks for replying, that's a bad thing, I can imagine why the new restriction, but I'm not a person who posts too much
Me too, it fucking sucks. I've been forcing myself to post more because of it lmao

• Yay!
Reactions: Hero Remeer
Somebody

Somebody

The Answer is 42
Feb 16, 2021
There should be a cutoff date maybe when the account was made to let people access to chat. I don't have access and I made the acc in 2021. It's nice to just go and look at chat sometimes...

Reactions: Hero Remeer
H

helloleaf

May 30, 2024
Hi does anyone know if reactions count towards it? Or only posts? I wish I had my chat back

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
  • Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter, NearlyIrrelevantCake, opheliaoveragain and 1 other person
C

Coringa

Mar 19, 2024
Im with same problem here so im posting this to increase my posting numbers

Reactions: Hero Remeer and LifeQuitter