• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hite ES

Hite ES

Professional life hater
Sep 8, 2018
Ever Deeper Honesty:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8owK7WpBz7WN1AtMDhybDJHcFE/view (free pdf, author unknown)

What makes it so controversial? It shatters every delusion that humans have regarding life. Everything we've been brainwashed into holding sacred and believing in is a damn lie!

I'm posting this because so many suicidal people think that they are the ones with the mental illness, when in fact it's all the "happy" people, and the pro-lifers that are profoundly mentally ill and seriously deluded.
Just because a majority of people see things in a certain way, that doesn't make them right, it just means they have a herd-like mentality. They are unable to think for themselves.

Edit: Ever Deeper Honesty YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrMKQ87--D1FFkqBm7ihFVsz7lj3LnovI

Last edited:
Hite ES

Hite ES

Professional life hater
Sep 8, 2018
TL;DR - life is a scam, don't breed and ctb while you still can?

That's it in a nutshell!

Although the book has it's own TL;DR/conclusion:

"There is no freedom/choice/option of an instant/painless/effortless/guaranteed/permanent way out of life (and existence), therefore, life (and existence) is prison/torture/slavery/rape, and therefore, life (and existence) is survival of the stupidest."

Last edited:
Hite ES

Hite ES

Professional life hater
Sep 8, 2018
I'm reading....

It's 1,193 pages?

Thanks for sharing.

No problem. :wink:

Just in case anyone doesn't want to read 1,193 pages, below is a quote from the first page:

"Note: You only need to read the first 45 pages of this book. -- That will be good enough, to help you reduce/prevent/eliminate suffering, and get ever-deeper freedom/peace/love/bliss, and 'That' [non-existence]."

bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
I'll try and read it all. Mind you I tried reading that longest ever suicide note and stopped at about page 550 cause he was rambling a bit. If he'd edited it down to 300 pages it would have been ideal but I think his goal was to break a record for the longest.

W

WanderingEremite

Jul 16, 2018
This document is an overly long set of unsubstantiated assertions. I'm sure the author felt he was offering some devastating insights, but he didn't come close. It's been done before, and done better, but in no case has an effort of this sort been any less arbitrary than any other philosophical argument. This attempt is especially bad since I'm not seeing anything that qualifies as an argument, just statement after statement, offered as if the author were the arbiter of life itself.

Last edited:
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
That's it in a nutshell!

Although the book has it's own TL;DR/conclusion:

"There is no freedom/choice/option of an instant/painless/effortless/guaranteed/permanent way out of life (and existence), therefore, life (and existence) is prison/torture/slavery/rape, and therefore, life (and existence) is survival of the stupidest."

what a cheery, uplifting book

Reactions: Meretlein
C

Carma

Mar 3, 2019
Very good book, I second it.
Long read but worth it.

There's an audio version;

Reactions: Hite ES
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the intergenerational enslavement through unfunded liabilities and etc.
"A child born today inherits more than a $67,000 share of the combined U.S. debt. We need a balanced budget amendment for the sake of our children and their children," read an alarming tweet recently.
I'm not sure how the government thinks this is goin to be paid or put on to the next generation, but that sounds terrible. The kids had no say in this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Hmm this looks like an interesting resource and I will take the time to read it. Sadly, I think most of society is still far behind when it comes to philosophical and controversial topics like euthanasia, antinatalism, death with dignity, and etc. Perhaps we are the people who are ahead of our times and society has yet to catch up to us (if they ever do that is).

Hite ES

Hite ES

Professional life hater
Sep 8, 2018
Thanks Carma! An introduction to those videos has also been made recently: