HappySisyphus

HappySisyphus

One must imagine Sisyphus happy
Aug 3, 2023
I have no idea what happened to me last night, everytime a car would pass by and I would hear it I woulkd think they were here to kidnap me, at first it wouldn't bother me too much because I realise no one had any reason to kidnap me and I was just overthinking things, but then I thought that maybe they were coming for me because I finally figured I was just in a Truman Show situation, and I don't know why but that got to me, I was so convinced that was the truth, that all my life was part of a show and since I found out they would have to replace me, I had to get a cutter because I was genuinely scared for my life, when I entered a room I had to have the cutter prepared in case there was someone, I was so convinced that someone would kill me in my sleep.
I have been having thoughts that I could be just part of a show for a while now, but they have never got this strong before, to the point I was convinced without a doubt that it was actually true.
Looking at the posts I made then it's kind of funny in retrospective, but at the time it was really fucking scary.

• Hugs
Reactions: Somethingiswaddling, sad_rock, Sylveon and 2 others
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Feel you. A somewhat similar thing happened to me last year. I was convinced that someone was out there trying to kill me. It got so "real" that I even feared walking through doorways in my own house. It lasted for about two weeks, but goddamn, I still feel its effects now.

And I too made some posts during that period; they must be up on Reddit, lol.